Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,798 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] (3429 Views)

Davido Meets The Fan Who Tattooed His Face On His Body (Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris / Artist Alkaline Tattoos His Eye-ball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by SpadesWired: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
OMO Baba Olowo Keeping getting in the news for different reasons, now he's back and this Time, A Tattoo Story, the picture below is Davido's New tattoo!! He tattooed his face on his back with a Caption 'See Gobe' .. From his newest Single that caused so much Controversy.. What do you think of the Tattoo??

www.

Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by sheedy407(m): 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
E no even resemble him face and na still small boy dey worry am.make he learn from 2face and eldee,even soundsultan sef,dem no do nonsense bfor them attain d top naw.
Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 26, 2013
Front page pls!!!

Foooooolish mods dat re out 4 dragging NL to d dust; where it 'll soon go, If y'all steps rre not retraced.
Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by lilmax(m): 12:12am On Apr 26, 2013
Which tattoo
Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by pheyikemi: 12:25am On Apr 26, 2013
When will he tatoo his butt on his face
Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by gluv01(f): 12:34am On Apr 26, 2013
Tatoo still looks fresh. See the swelled round area and oily kind of moisturizer.

Ewwwww...Doesn't look like him too.
Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by chiefkeef: 2:24am On Apr 26, 2013
Nice k-Leg story. It's not davido check his his www.instagram.com/lifeofdavido
Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by free2ryhme: 5:51am On Apr 26, 2013
this na mumu thread walahi
Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by Uwakuwak(f): 6:38am On Apr 26, 2013
is of no use because he cannot see his back.
Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2013
Arrogant fool. We will see how 'fresh' the tattoo will look when he is 60.

I mean how self-centred and egotistical does a human being have to be to do something like this, for God's sake
Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 26, 2013
Lol, looking at the tattoo again I take my first utterances back. It seemed like he went to a road side vulcaniser tattooist that does N50 per word tattoos. I mean with all the money he boasts about, you would think he would get a world class tattooist to do a great job. The tattoo doesn't even resemble him. Mtschewwww!!!

Omo baba olowo ko, Omo babalawo ni!
Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 26, 2013
Dat person no sabi tattoo.
Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2013
Lies lies and lies
Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2013
You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the LORD. Leviticus 19:28 NKJV
Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by StateOfMind: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2013
usmsam: Lol, looking at the tattoo again I take my first utterances back. It seemed like he went to a road side vulcaniser tattooist that does N50 per word tattoos. I mean with all the money he boasts about, you would think he would get a world class tattooist to do a great job. The tattoo doesn't even resemble him. Mtschewwww!!!

Omo baba olowo ko, Omo babalawo ni!

How about taking a few deep breaths and engage your brain for a few seconds?

Can you confirm that back is davido's? Of course no, but the urge to diss the dude is so in you that you dedicated two hate posts to express yourself.

1 Like

Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by nurmanteasynoni: 8:42am On Apr 26, 2013
Nigerians will always be nigerians,,, a picture of a guys back showing his tatoo and suddenly because it says 'see gobe',, u assume its davido

1 Like

Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by nurmanteasynoni: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2013
And whats with all the hatred,, the guy is making his money, and guys are right here judging him,why dont u work hard make ur living and then simultanously work towards ur afterlife.
Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by baynix(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2013
OP.. U Are Sick O!! sad sad
Re: Davido Tattoos His Face On His Back. [PHOTO] by Scarpon(m): 9:16am On Apr 26, 2013
the artist sucks

(1) (Reply)

"He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole / Davido Spotted With Psquare / Sh0cking Drunk Girl Raped And Dumped In A Ditch (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.