Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Diamond Bank Or Msc Finance/mba University Of South Florida - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Diamond Bank Or Msc Finance/mba University Of South Florida (788 Views)

Diamond Bank PLC: Annual Tsunami / Msc. Business Admin. Or Msc. Statistics. Advice Needed / Diamond Bank Or University Of South Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Or Msc Finance/mba University Of South Florida by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
I have just completed my medicals with Diamond Bank.....and my uncle and his wife who are both doctors in the USA offered to sponsor my studies and all when they heard I didn't have a job yet(this was b4 I got interview invites with Diamond). I have taken the GMAT n TOEFL already and passed. BUt before I proceed further I want to decide which of the 2 options to take as I wld nt want to encourage them to spend more money and turn around to say I'm not interested. To aid ur judgement, I'm 28years old now.
Re: Diamond Bank Or Msc Finance/mba University Of South Florida by Carsonv(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mikespartan: I have just completed my medicals with Diamond Bank.....and my uncle and his wife who are both doctors in the USA offered to sponsor my studies and all when they heard I didn't have a job yet(this was b4 I got interview invites with Diamond). I have taken the GMAT n TOEFL already and passed. BUt before I proceed further I want to decide which of the 2 options to take as I wld nt want to encourage them to spend more money and turn around to say I'm not interested. To aid ur judgement, I'm 28years old now.
I'll choose the Masters if the opportunity is foolproof.
Re: Diamond Bank Or Msc Finance/mba University Of South Florida by ayobj: 11:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
Carsonv:
I'll choose the Masters if the opportunity is foolproof.
keep up the masters degree chase .if you get the visa,go to the USA.
if not,get on with your diamond job jeje.
all the best
Re: Diamond Bank Or Msc Finance/mba University Of South Florida by Henix(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2013
Mikespartan: I have just completed my medicals with Diamond Bank.....and my uncle and his wife who are both doctors in the USA offered to sponsor my studies and all when they heard I didn't have a job yet(this was b4 I got interview invites with Diamond). I have taken the GMAT n TOEFL already and passed. BUt before I proceed further I want to decide which of the 2 options to take as I wld nt want to encourage them to spend more money and turn around to say I'm not interested. To aid ur judgement, I'm 28years old now.
I will opt for postgraduate studies if am to choose. But since processing a postgraduate admission and a visa are not some thing one can do in a short time, i will advice u finish the diamond job process. Accept the job,while processing the postgraduate studies. It will equally serve as an added advantage of being on the safe side. Processing the two offers will serve as having plan A and B. You can easily quit the diamon job when ur postgraduate clicks. Masters still remain the best. My view though
Re: Diamond Bank Or Msc Finance/mba University Of South Florida by fiscalcliff: 10:54am On May 01, 2013
op,since you have no job experience and you are 28,I'd advise you to go to Florida and start your life life afresh, provided the offer is fool proof
If not, stay in Nigeria to work, gather cash and plot your life chart.
Re: Diamond Bank Or Msc Finance/mba University Of South Florida by CrazyMan(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2013

(1)

NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2013 / ...... / Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.