Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner (16600 Views)

2002 Jeep Liberty Maroon In Cotonou Parc Sekandji 1.75 Millions Naira / 2002 Jeep Liberty And 1998/1999 Honda Passort In Cotonou Parc Sekandji / Parc Ritis Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Yuroba(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2013
Since yesterday i rec 10 diffrent quotes all the so called agents are asking for 400-800 K more then mr parc fadi
So me and my friend has decided to come and visit you next week
Sir please wright your contact no so i can call you.

Reg what people are saying here , iam not here to point fingers at nobody bt since yesterday i have understood really what mr parc fadi has spooken so much abt. Our so called agents or nothing but liers and thiefs.
Keep up the good work mr parc fadi i will see you in next week !

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2013
[quote author=pside]Please ignore @Demy he's an angry agent who knows your spoiling things for him by telling the truth[/quote

Thank you pside !
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 1:44pm On May 04, 2013
Yuroba: Since yesterday i rec 10 diffrent quotes all the so called agents are asking for 400-800 K more then mr parc fadi

Reg what people are saying here , iam not here to point fingers at nobody bt since yesterday i have understood really what mr parc fadi has spooken so much abt. Our so called agents or nothing but liers and thiefs.

You are very welcome !

you can reach me on 0022996002020
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Fogman(m): 1:52pm On May 04, 2013
@Parcfadi, nice one. Pls keep it up.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 2:45pm On May 04, 2013
parcfadi: TO ALL HERE FOLLOWING THIS THREAD IMPORTENT !!!!!!!!

I OPENED THIS THREAD TO TRY TO HELP PEOPLE, GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO COME TO COTONOU BY THEMSELFES.
@@DEMY@@ HAS SHOWED US HERE THAT HE WONT LET THAT HAPPEND HE WANT TO KEEP IT AS AGENTS MARKET ONLY

MY POINT HERE IS TO HELP, I HAVE HELPED 20 PEOPLE HERE ON THIS THREAD REGARDING EVERYTHING EVEN IF THEY DONT BUY FROM ME.
I HELP YOU ALL !

@@DEMY@@ IS TRYING TOO DESTROY THIS, I HAVE SHOWED 10 PROOF OF WHO I AM ITS DONE I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO PROOF

NOW I WANT YOU ALL TO HELP ME GET RID OF THIS FOOL THAT HE LEAVES THIS THREAD SO WE CAN GET BACK TO WHAT WE STARTED WITH.

EVERYONE THAT IS FOLLOWING THIS THREAD HAS TO WRITE HERE IF THEY WANT @@DEMY@@ TO STAY OR NOT.
IF YOU WANT HIM TO STAY I WILL CLOSE THIS THREAD, BECUSE THERE WILL NOT BE A POINT OF HAVING IT WHEN 1 PERSON ALONE IS TRYING TO DESTROY IT!

24 HOURS THEN I WILL DECIDE

NOW ITS UP TO YOU ALL

PICTURE TAKEN YESTERDAY INSIDE MY HOME
Well Mr man point of correction, You cannot close the thread only the moderator can and i believe as soon as they find out about yours lies and that you are only trying to lure people to Cotonou and story will chance. Why do you want to have a thread and dont want someone to go against you on it. Who are the 20 people you have helped we want to see them. They should all come here with testimonies.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 2:53pm On May 04, 2013
parcfadi: @ Demy it looks like nobody wants you here why doesnt you create your own topic ? You know Any person in this world can fight its easy but i takes a big men too know when he is wrong . This offensive way of yours Will not take you anywere . Why does it hurt so much for you? Now all person understand why i tell agents are destroyes the market look on your behavior ! There is 1000 person want to by alone this topic is for them , here is other topics on NL where people wants agents help those are the people you should help . Straight up your thinking man
Nobody is against cos those people who believe in truth have been calling me and also pinging me from for price. I will rather say the truth here. I never say an Agent wont chop from your mone, Surely you benefit from where you work but should not be much. 50-100cfa which is 15-30 naira shouldn't be a problem when you are buying the best and also believe you are not been taking for a ride, and beside that money is always called commission given to me buy the dealer for bringing customer to him. Again you said nobody want me here are you alright at all? This is a public forum where everyone will contribute to.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 3:00pm On May 04, 2013
parcfadi: And please tell me if this isent me on the picture how would i have it ? Picture tooken of me inside My home !!!!
That is very simple, you are his employee and you have access to his house maybe weekends so no problem with that, And even if this is really you then i still stand on my word you lying and it still stand that way. Stop deceiving my country people ok.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 3:03pm On May 04, 2013
parcfadi: 2 million naira including everything
Hey are you selling a scrap or the car is in demorage? The least you can buy toyota camry from park is 6.5m cfa and that alone is over 2million not to talk of clearing from cotonou to the border and also custom duty. I dey laugh
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 3:06pm On May 04, 2013
parcfadi: Hiace 1,3 N 406 850 k Custom Both ways 330K eich
Mr man please i need the 406 2004 like 10 pcs.... hahaha did you just said 850k? that can't even buy toyota camry. My people i believe you all know value of cars in Nigeria if not try to find out and compare it with his own to know its far from the truth.. 406 2004 automatic wont be less than 1.8m naira..
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2013
pside: Please ignore @Demy he's an angry agent who knows your spoiling things for him by telling the truth
please bro cotonou is not far, Take the next available bus and come down to cotonou to buy any of this car... Camry 2007 for 2million naira, Peugeot 406 2004 for for 850k and more... But please dont hesitate to also come here crying too if you found this as a big lie and waste of time and resources. I can't just imagine how someone can be daft, Even if someone went to go and steal the good wont you suspect fowl play if someone is telling you that you can get a pack of indomine for 250 naira?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 3:15pm On May 04, 2013
rooftech: ' why you criminals never relent thats the park owner talking.
Why you think i am a criminal for saying the truth? please he said he has help about 20people and no single genuine testimony yet
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2013
laydub: I can say categorically that most agents dupe buyers. I went to one of the PARC with an agent, who didn't give me the chance to speak with the dealer.He kept running all over the place.
Eventually, I made my choice and transferred
initial deposit into a nigerian account no he gave me. He cheated me on exchange rate, told. me cost of clearing/security/battery was 600k CFA. If not for this page, believe me I wld have lost more money.
I would say its better if agents will just come out and say what they will charge
rather than cheat.
Abdulah, pls keep up the good work. Definitely pple will stand against the truth. I will be in Cotonou on Monday n will act out what you advised with the agent.
Hello bro in every business or organization, There is always the good and the bad people. Even your own brother can do such to you. So because that happen doesn't everyone are the same, Someone are happy and comtempted with 10k naira why some will still try to get your own 10k naira even if he/she have 1m naira.. so dont judge all agent by one man
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2013
Burger01: @Demmy, I would advice you create your own thread. Please, stop all these unfriendly attitudes..

@Fadi, I suggest you report Demmy to the MOD if he keeps soiling this thread. I believe you are honest enough for any sane man to reason.

Wish you well and I hope you import American cars to your fleets of cars and keep the good work open and believe me in no time Nigerians would be flocking your PARC.

Goodluck
Hello uncle, at the bold up there, This is an open thread and i believe anyone have the right to comment and counter each others comment. Well do you think the Moderators are not seeing/reading the comments?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2013
parcfadi:

As you can see here on this thread the so called agents hate me becuse i speak about the truth, so i dont have anyone that i can trust. I have had a lot of customers coming to Cotonou for first time and the managed to make everything alone.
And even I am there and i have 3 workers in my parc that also can help if there would be any difficulties.
So far no testimony and you said you have alot of people who are coming to buy from you are they ghost?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Shuaibmari: 3:30pm On May 04, 2013
Please mr parcfadi, how much can you get me Rover 620ti 1999 model.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2013
parcfadi:

Thanks you so much ! i will report him if i see something more from him !!
Please better do Mr man, You think the moderators are so daft like you not to know diffrent between truth and bad, How can you tell me i can buy a clean 2004 Peugeot 406 for 850k naira and i wont suspect foul play you think say na honda bulldog?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2013
Yuroba: Since yesterday i rec 10 diffrent quotes all the so called agents are asking for 400-800 K more then mr parc fadi

You are the first person to show interest in coming down here. Please when are you coming down and i am patiently waiting for your Testimony/Sad story ok. haha you wan do Benin custom clearance/card emportate/security and battery for 400k cfa? i laugh in yanmiri
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 3:39pm On May 04, 2013
@all supporting this Fadi guy and also some that are trying to fall victim, Well Yoruba say A o kin sope ki omode madete, To ba tile da igbo gbe( We wont say a child should not have leprosy only if he/she can stay alone in the forest) Well i will keep following this thread till i see someone come here for real and can swear to God that truly everything fadi say is truth and also for the otherway round. Keep my finger crossed
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2013
Going out to watch a football match be back here soon for more response and Mr Fadi so out of the 20 people you have help so far no one can come here and testify to you good deed?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Ayodeb(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2013
parcfadi:

Corolla 3,3 Million CFA +400.000 CFA custom

Camry 2,2 Million CFA + 400,000 CFA custom
I need this price in Naira pls. Always include this for the benefit of all. I love this thread, will soon make a purchase from this honest guy.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Yuroba(m): 4:31pm On May 04, 2013
bashy_demy: You are the first person to show interest in coming down here. Please when are you coming down and i am patiently waiting for your Testimony/Sad story ok. haha you wan do Benin custom clearance/card emportate/security and battery for 400k cfa? i laugh in yanmiri
i talked to parc Fadi 2 hours ago i could tell by his voice that he is not african he is arab like he told here 100%. I am only waiting for monday to come so i can go there
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 4:36pm On May 04, 2013
Yuroba: i talked to parc Fadi 2 hours ago i could tell by his voice that he is not african he is arab like he told here 100%. I am only waiting for monday to come so i can go there
Bro am not disputtting that now that he has put up a picture, But my stand is that all he is saying is a big lie and can't wait to see a testimonies of the 20 people he have helped. beside less than a week that he startthis thread and he have helped 20people? Well like i said am waiting for testimonies ooo.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Yuroba(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2013
bashy_demy: Bro am not disputtting that now that he has put up a picture, But my stand is that all he is saying is a big lie and can't wait to see a testimonies of the 20 people he have helped. beside less than a week that he startthis thread and he have helped 20people? Well like i said am waiting for testimonies ooo.

I just think you have gone too far seriously ! I called him he is arab just like he told and if he is arab and lives in cotonou he is not a worker all arabs in cotonou are parc owners. So i already have answers of my 2 most important questions. You are speaking about the prices he has is not for real but what is the point for him to lie ?
If the price is diffrent then what he told nobody will buy so i dont see the point for him too lie really.
I feel confident after my talk with him.
And you will definetly hear my testemony on monday ! but i know you will not like what you will hear

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by hakeemlagos: 5:24pm On May 04, 2013
mr abdullah and parc fadi is for real you all can belive my words

I dont say he is the only dealer and the best one oooo no no i dont make advertising here.
The only thing i say is he is for real i bought from him before and he has done nothing wrong against me he was honest and the cars was good from him easy as that.

I just dont like the crap people are writting here becuse he really dont deserve it he is honest

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2013
Fogman: @Parcfadi, nice one. Pls keep it up.

thanks bro
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2013
Ayodeb:
I need this price in Naira pls. Always include this for the benefit of all. I love this thread, will soon make a purchase from this honest guy.

the exchange currency is 3.15

1 naira 3.15 cfa
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2013
2004 PEUGEOT 406 MANUAL GEAR (HIGH MILEAGE) 680 K EW10
2004 PEUGEOT 406 AUTOMATIC GEAR 850K EW10
2005 PEUGEOT 407 AUTOMATIC GEAR 1.25 MILLION EW12
2006 PEUGEOT 407 AUTOMATIC GEAR 1,25 MILLION EW10

PRICE MENTIONED ABOVE IS PARC PRICES

BRING ANY MECHANIC YOU MAY LIKE TO CLEARIFY THE CARS ARE ORIGINAL LHD AND ACCIDENT FREE

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by OgaTheTop2: 6:09pm On May 04, 2013
bashy_demy: Hello uncle, at the bold up there, This is an open thread and i believe anyone have the right to comment and counter each others comment. Well do you think the Moderators are not seeing/reading the comments?
Because it's an open thread doesn't mean you should bad mouth other people's business. Do you know what it takes to build a reputation? Well, time would tell. it's justt not cool when you say someone with identity, location, name, and personal pix uploaded on a public forum could be a scammer. please mind and face ur own business. we Nigerians know Nigerians.. we are not honest and we always have reservations when dealing in business.
Burger said open ur thread, meaning that you could create a thread and label Fadi a scam with evidences. Please, that's enough. Am convinced about Fadi and would give him a trial. if all he says is false, it wont take me a dime to come to this forum and say the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by OgaTheTop2: 6:16pm On May 04, 2013
Fadi, please could I get a nissan pathfinder 98 model? How much? I can see that you deal mostly with european cars. could u refer me to which parc I could get the pathfinder?
Thanx and keep the good work and please dont bother urself about bashy-demmy. U need to just ignore his posts. We are wiser about these cotounu agents..

Cheers
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2013
Yuroba:

I just think you have gone too far seriously ! I called him he is arab just like he told and if he is arab and lives in cotonou he is not a worker all arabs in cotonou are parc owners. So i already have answers of my 2 most important questions. You are speaking about the prices he has is not for real but what is the point for him to lie ?
If the price is diffrent then what he told nobody will buy so i dont see the point for him too lie really.
I feel confident after my talk with him.
And you will definetly hear my testemony on monday ! but i know you will not like what you will hear

Cheers
Well Bro like i said since he has post his picture here then i know he is Arab too but have you ever heard about the word impersonation? I personal will try to be in Park Fadi on monday though gonna be busy but i will be there. What i am fighting here is the lie that is far from truth, How can someone tell you that Camry 2007 will cost 2million naira to Lagos aren't you suspecting something? Yoruba say eni to nwa ifa ounwa ofo. and also about the clearing
that he said there is nothing like card emportate,Security and battery and also clearing is 420k.. Well for that he should know of his park maybe he is one parc owner that hardly sell one car in 2weeks and trying to sweet talk people to his side.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2013
hakeemlagos: mr abdullah and parc fadi is for real you all can belive my words

I dont say he is the only dealer and the best one oooo no no i dont make advertising here.
The only thing i say is he is for real i bought from him before and he has done nothing wrong against me he was honest and the cars was good from him easy as that.

I just dont like the crap people are writting here becuse he really dont deserve it he is honest
Hakeem you better stop this rubbish and stop misleeding. You have bought from him and no evident, You first comment on this thread is a testimony so how did you both interact before going there? When did you buy from him any proof?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 6:47pm On May 04, 2013
parcfadi:

the exchange currency is 3.15

1 naira 3.15 cfa
Please refrase that again what is current exchange for 1000cfa to naira?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-order The Cheapest Clean Title Cars From EUROPE,U.S.A & CANADA & Pay Less / We Sell And Install Android car Stereo For All Cars Contact Us @ +2348065381062 / Buy Your Next Car with Escrow through www.remitiescrow.com || Experience Peace!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.