Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions (1311 Views)

Get A Client Who Needs AGO/PMS/DPK & Get A Commision / How To Make Millions From Moringa Business / Ago, Pms, Dpk : Supplys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions by wealthyk: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
As i am typing this, i am disturbed and unhappy because out of greed, someone who advertised here made me lose millions. you see i saw the ad as regards PMS, i called the number and to cut the long story short i gave them all details they needed. Vessel, ATL, Charter Party Agreement, ATB Format everything. Pls can someone Tell me what else remains for someone to know that this buyer is a serious one. In fact the buyers disturbed some much that they needed the NOR only for my so-called seller's agent to start telling stories. Pls for those of us in the biz, if the buyer's agent adds anything to the price for their buyer, does that concern the seller's agents? in fact they were asking for what was not their own and i was able to convince my buyer's agents to give them something a little short of what they asked and they agreed. i sent them this in an SPA waiting for the NOR endlessly. In fact by now, i must have been a millionaire if not for these set of people. How about when you call, they dont pick up, send mails and you have to be the one to remind them that you just sent them a mail. i had other spa's but thought i had it with these guys only for me to lose the buyer. i have not been able to sleep well for days now because of this thinking. please Nairalanders comfort me as the buyer's agent is not calling me again and has refused to deal with anymore. i was embarrassed because of the people and till as i am typing this, when my mind goes there, i weep secretly without my family knowing... What a near MISSSSSSSS
Re: PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions by wealthyk: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
embarassed this is so sad!!!!!
Re: PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions by tunday4real(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
wealthyk: As i am typing this, i am disturbed and unhappy because out of greed, someone who advertised here made me lose millions. you see i saw the ad as regards PMS, i called the number and to cut the long story short i gave them all details they needed. Vessel, ATL, Charter Party Agreement, ATB Format everything. Pls can someone Tell me what else remains for someone to know that this buyer is a serious one. In fact the buyers disturbed some much that they needed the NOR only for my so-called seller's agent to start telling stories. Pls for those of us in the biz, if the buyer's agent adds anything to the price for their buyer, does that concern the seller's agents? in fact they were asking for what was not their own and i was able to convince my buyer's agents to give them something a little short of what they asked and they agreed. i sent them this in an SPA waiting for the NOR endlessly. In fact by now, i must have been a millionaire if not for these set of people. How about when you call, they dont pick up, send mails and you have to be the one to remind them that you just sent them a mail. i had other spa's but thought i had it with these guys only for me to lose the buyer. i have not been able to sleep well for days now because of this thinking. please Nairalanders comfort me as the buyer's agent is not calling me again and has refused to deal with anymore. i was embarrassed because of the people and till as i am typing this, when my mind goes there, i weep secretly without my family knowing... What a near MISSSSSSSS
W

Wealthtyk,so sorry to hear that..but every bizman knows how painful it is to loose millions of naira deal.however i av been in your shoes last 5years when i was rooted in oil biz...though am still involved but i av paid my dues.i know when a good deal is placed,i know fakes buyers..both serious and unserious. well there are still things to put you through in other to make your first sale.since you have a good contact,then you are on your way to making it good in this business.send your number to 08132758092 for a chat.i will call to tell you some secrets you need to know.take heart and keep going very soon you will laugh.Don't be bothered its either way.Thanks.
Re: PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions by wealthyk: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
waoooo, i never thought pple could be so nice like this.... man i thank you for that inspiration. did u know that i just spoke to my person in charge of the deal and he seemed to sad bc i fumbled and it was nt really me but the pple i contacted for the deal. another painful aspect is that the buyer has gotten d product from another source and my man told me how sad he was for not being able to make money out of it. but right now, as i usually get buyers, i am looking for a direct mandate or seller who has a firm grip of his product and not a facilitator who will make me look stupid again. so once again, thanks and God bless u. i will call you soon. 08089728944 is my nos.
Re: PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions by easternunion: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
This is Eastern Union Energy Services LTD. We are a Logistics/Haulage and Energy Company situated in Aba. We are distributors and marketers of refined petroleum products such as Diesel (AGO), Petrol (PMS) Kerosene (DPK).

If you are in need of any of our products and/or services, and within the South-East, please hit us on:

08030654233, 08023020648.
Email: easternu9ion@gmail.com

Re: PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions by wealthyk: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
thanks for the responses. well actually its not that i av a vessel company. all i had then was the vessel details for the job i had then. but if i have any, i will let you know. and for the eastern oil coy, i will get back to u shortly as i might be having something soon. do you sell in metric tonnes or only trucking? let me know what you are offering so that i will know what to tell my eastern guys. pls price must be reasonable.
thanks
Gbenga
0808928944, 0805545329
Re: PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions by jniran22(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
wealthyk: thanks for the responses. well actually its not that i av a vessel company. all i had then was the vessel details for the job i had then. but if i have any, i will let you know. and for the eastern oil coy, i will get back to u shortly as i might be having something soon. do you sell in metric tonnes or only trucking? let me know what you are offering so that i will know what to tell my eastern guys. pls price must be reasonable.
thanks
Gbenga
0808928944, 0805545329

@wealthyk aka Gbenga Jaiyeola, hahahaha, welcome to the jungle, next time get your own mandate, stay away from long chains.

So much for downstream oil sector, mtcheww!!!, I would rather do blco and lpfo allocation papers. This is why we ask for POP and POF so that everybody will be happy.

John Niran
Re: PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions by wealthyk: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
THANKS MR JOHN..I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT THERE, ONLY THAT TO GET A MANDATE IS NOT THAT EASY, BUT AM PUTTING MY TRUST IN GOD AND AS SOMEONE HAS SAID TO ME THAT I SHD BE HOPEFUL, I WILL KEEP ON KEEPING KNOWING THAT I WILL BREAK EVEN IN THIS BUSINESS. AND BY THE WAY WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO OUR ON-GOING DEAL. AS PER THIS BLCO, I HAVE 100% CONFIDENCE BC I AM DEALING WITH THE RIGHT CHANNEL AS YOU COULD SEE THRU THE PROCEDURE SENT TO YOU. THANKS AGAIN AND HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.
Re: PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions by jniran22(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
wealthyk: THANKS MR JOHN..I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT THERE, ONLY THAT TO GET A MANDATE IS NOT THAT EASY, BUT AM PUTTING MY TRUST IN GOD AND AS SOMEONE HAS SAID TO ME THAT I SHD BE HOPEFUL, I WILL KEEP ON KEEPING KNOWING THAT I WILL BREAK EVEN IN THIS BUSINESS. AND BY THE WAY WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO OUR ON-GOING DEAL. AS PER THIS BLCO, I HAVE 100% CONFIDENCE BC I AM DEALING WITH THE RIGHT CHANNEL AS YOU COULD SEE THRU THE PROCEDURE SENT TO YOU. THANKS AGAIN AND HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

The buyers are not serious, I just asked them for simple LOI they can't provide. Do u have blackberry? Let me add ur pin
Re: PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions by wealthyk: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
sorry i dont for now as its bad. does that then mean that we have no deal or wat?
Re: PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions by mcup: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
I need a vessel patnership deal...anybody pls...
Re: PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions by mcup: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
I need a vessel patnership deal...anybody pls...pls contact me...we hv ago for pik up...(,cooked ago)..
Re: PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions by wealthyk: 8:59am On Apr 29, 2013
how do you want the partnership to be? what capacity of vessel do you need it? where do you need it? for how long do you want it? all these are needed as you have not given detailed info yet.
Re: PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions by mcup: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2013
thanx for replying me....would prefer we talk fone so we discuss better...dis is my number...
081238398904....pls drop urs too...thankz
Re: PMS Deal I Almost Made Millions by epsonlinks: 12:41am On Jul 25, 2013
EPSON Worldwide Resources Links engages in the export of crude oil from Nigeria and as well as import of refined Petroleum Products into Nigeria. As a link agent between the supplier/seller and buyer of Bonny Light Crude Oil
(BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, QUA IBOE, JET FEUL, DPK-KEROSINE, MAZUT, LPFO in Nigeria. The company was registered and established in Nigeria in 2009 and approved by corporate affairs commission (CAC), Federal Republic of Nigeria. We have a representative in Eastern and Western Europe, together we are committed to delivering a professional service.

Our reputable company is very reliable, specialized, recognized and superior in the area of linking and introducing together, the two parties [supplier/seller and buyer] in the transactions of the Bonny Light Crude Oil BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude oil. We dedicated our self in order to show case internationally and to provide high professional services between the two parties both within and outside of Nigeria and we are expanding every year, this expansion has given us rear opportunities,capabilities, and abilities on our good services and recommendations.

Therefore, the marketers/suppliers that we network within the procurement of Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil are licensed indigenous firm based in Nigeria, with operations offices are in Port
Harcourt,Bayelsa, Lagos and Abuja. These sellers/suppliers are licensed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to broker and facilitate the procurement of Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) for prospective and would-be buyers who have the capacity to fulfill the requirements to undertake such a transaction.
If you are a genuine buyer / mandate / agent who is tired and fed up with dealing with fictitious suppliers of oil then, we are happy to announce to you that you can have a sigh of relief. Also we would want to advice Rippers and Scammers to leave this business.

Buyers please beware:
Crude oil business cannot be done online alone, you or your mandate must come to Nigeria after both banks have recognized the buyers instrument and after sellers bank has confirmed buyers ability to pay for oil.

We are at the moment a formidable Agent/Facilitator to Chevron Nigeria Limited, a firm licensed to expolore/export crude oil to clients overseas. If you are an end user of Crude Oil: Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) or FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, kindly present a (LOI)Letter Of Interest to us: for an onward presentation to our licensed crude oil Seller prior to other procedures which will be sent to you via email/postal medium, thank you for your attention.

Best Regards.
Phone:+2348032660323
Polish Rep:+48797317423
Dutch Rep: +495210524200
Email: epsonlinksresources@wss-id.org
Head Office: Oil Zone 1 Rd,Mgbuoba, Port-harcourt Rivers State, Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Buy An Existing Business Site (2years Old) Already Generating Income. / Money Exchange / Gloxygen Dental Care.... Giving You The Smile You Deserve....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.