|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,910,973 members, 7,022,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 August 2022 at 02:20 AM
|Administrative Executive Required At Gbagada Based Engineering Firm by chuka2003(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2013|
Hi guys... got this from a BB broadcast; I guess its worth sharing.
Our client is an Engineering Company based in Gbagada Lagos and have the following job role vacant; Administrative Executive.
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
May also train and supervise lower-level clerical and casual staff.
What It Takes to Do this Job…
• Manage and maintain executives’ schedules
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
• Clerical: Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
• English Language: Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
• Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
• Engineering Knowledge: An engineering or other related qualifications (preferably Electrical Engineering) with knowledge of CAD programs would be an added advantage
Job is full time and based in Lagos, Nigeria. Preferred if candidate resides on Lagos core mainland (Gbagada, Anthony Village, Ilupeju and their environs)
Interested candidates should forward their application and CV to email@example.com
Good luck (not Jona)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27