Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Forum Creation - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Forum Creation (915 Views)

Android Creation And Software / Mobile Learning App Creation? / 3 Futa Students Bag Award On Software Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forum Creation by bigjoule(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
Pls I don't know if this is the right place to post this but pls don't mind me.
I want to create a forum like Nairaland.com for my faculty of 7 departments....... with registration page andnit should be between the range of those in my faculty...
What do use in designing the forum?
Who can host something like this?
Re: Forum Creation by talk2hb1(m): 7:05am On Apr 27, 2013
You don't need to design any forum, there are more than enough free software to use in setting up your forum. Just google it but to get you started check out smf on which our greatest Nairaland runs, another option is the phpBB, and many more all you need to do is get a hosting and a domain name, in most hosting cpanel you will be able to install this softwares without much wahala, and most of the communities are very helpful. You can contact me for further assistance or help always available on <+2348064620491>

(1) (Reply)

The Worlds First Quantum Computer / . / Applying For Patent In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.