Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Joint Task Force Or Joint Terrorist Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joint Task Force Or Joint Terrorist Force (443 Views)

Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) / Presidency Sets-up Task-force On Ezekwesili's Remarks / Joint Task Force And Ex-MEND Militants Clash In Lokoja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joint Task Force Or Joint Terrorist Force by moshoodpm: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
AN OPEN LETTER TO JTF
A very good day to you, I want to appreciate your effort towards the extermination of all form of insurgency, militancy, and other internal and external aggression that tries to threaten the peace and unity of the nation. I know it has not been easy for a mortal to put his life on the brink for the survival of fellow mortals. I salute your courage and tenacity through all the torrid times in Jos, the horrendous epoch of Niger Delta militancy, and the present imperious period of Boko Haram insurgency amongst others.
Great officers of the task force, now can you cross your hearts that you have been doing your primary assignment with utmost sincerity. Almost on a daily basis, news trickle in about attacks and counter attacks between the force men and the men of the underworld. At the end, both sides always claim to have done more damage to the other. We hear news like 'according to the joint task force spokesman, 12 boko Haram members were killed during a gun battle with our men'. In a contrasting vein, the Boko Haram spokesman will also claim they also maimed so so number of soldiers.. In a similar vein, anonymous eyewitness will also give a totally different information, mostly about the massacre of innocent citizens. Please officers I revere your effort, but I implore you to tell us the truth. At least show solidarity to your fellow slain soldiers.
After so many speculation, accusations and obvious evidence of your extra judicial killings and reprisal attacks on the volatile community, you always barely defend your outrageous despicable actions. Officers, I do respect you much more than the now flippant and whimsical police force. But please and please how can you defend all these wild accusations of your incessant maiming of citizens you were suppose to protect. Please sirs, we know you could be frustrated of the whole thing. Its not easy to stay away from your family for infinity but please don't lash your frustrations on hapless peace mendicants.
The lives of more than two hundred full fledged human beings in Baga village of Maiduguri was exterminated via your cruel machine guns and bombs few days ago. That is genocide!! For God sake Officers!! What can you say about this carnage?? How do you feel when you happily trigger your ammunitions on already helpless people. Sirs, with due respect, are you that inhuman or have you metamorphose into the savages you are fighting. If not, why will you just level a whole community just because you believe suspected enemies are duelling there in.
I sure know you will not deny your recent attack on the Baga fishing community for the fear of the fact that one Al-jazeera TV in far away middle east may have some revealing footages. Thus your indignant excuse is that the community was shielding the same people who have cause them so much trauma for couple of years now. Haba! That's not good enough an excuse. Please I do not want to believe the speculation by former Governor of Abia state; the military are responsible for most of the attacks on innocent citizens. The reason according to him could be financial or otherwise. Moreso, other Speculation from other reliable source, have it that the military have their own unofficial prison. Sirs, what do you have to say about this again?? Is it that you are happily savouring the unjustifiable impunity you are enjoying or what. Ohh perhaps that's why you keep calling us bloody civilians. I just want you to remember that, you are wearing that khaki and getting paid, for no other reason than this so called bloody civilians.
My great officers, we all know you are all working fervently to see the end of this scourge. Anyone that dispute your effort, should take a trip to Maiduguri or Yobe. But please sirs, I want you to prove your critics wrong. Do your work meticulously. Do what you are trained and paid for, even though the huge allowance you receive on a daily basis is nothing compared to the hardship you are going through. I wish you success and may God continue to give you the strength to protect your subject instead of the inhuman treatment they receive from you.

Yours concerned Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

We Can't Register Your Party, INEC Tells APC Leaders / Senate Denies Involvementin $40m Internet Surveillance Contract / How Al-qaeda, Boko Haram Smuggle Arms Into Nigeria, By Musa Sagir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.