Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigerians Are United! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are United! (438 Views)

Hypocrisy Is When Nothern Governors Are United Against Ipob But Silent On Boko / How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / If We Are United In Nigeria We Can Do More Than This? [MUST SEE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are United! by Euroclydon(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
[b] I was driving towards Area 1 round about from Wuse Axis in Abuja and i looked to my right and saw a Honda Baby Boy on fire from the engine...and the driver scampering to put it off wit sand as the Nigerian custom is... I realized i had a fire extinguisher and decided to stop and help. The few seconds it took me to stop and open my boot and come out... over four cars had stopped and it seemed they stopped wit the fire extinguishers in their hands and like magic, they had helped the dude put off the fire....before i could close my boot. I stopped far cos i was running at 100 wen i saw the fire.
The Incident made me wonder that there are places where u might be left on your own to put off ur fire but not in Naija... We are usually united to fight a common cause that threatens our existence, individual and collective life. Regardless of the rancor going on in the Nigerian government, i still think Naija still have a chance to be one and will remain one...
If you have had a similar experience...pls do share.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Man Jailed 45 Years For Stealing Aregbesola's Phone / Why JTF Raids In Borno Leave Hundreds Of Houses Burnt Causing Deaths / Okada Rider To Die By Hanging For Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.