Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today (7692 Views)

Live From Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka As They Start Post UTME Today. / Writing Jamb This Saturday? You Must Read This! / Kwara Poly Commence Post Utme Today 02 Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by Sunymoore(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2013
our God, help our brothers and sisters writting JAMB today, may they pass it all and gain admissions into their various instution. and God help them be a better undergraduates. Amen

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by ebamma(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2013
.No go read book, dey dia dey wait for miracle, even bible don talk say no food for lazy man,work and pray, if u like pray till kingdom come, without work, u shall fail,
And before i forget, am the first to comment

6 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by fittty(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2013
Jamb no go jamb una oh! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by Akpaife(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2013
Senseless post
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by scobaba: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2013
To my kid sister and all jambites. Success all the way.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2013
These christians fail to learn angry. Prayers don't work!

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by Zither(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2013
May your dreams of admission into the tertiary institutions of your choice be fulfilled starting from this Saturday. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by OmichaelO: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2013
I pray it goes well for them all...but not just that, cos many pass JAMB every year.I PRAY THEY GAIN ADMISSION TO THEIR DESIRED INSTITUTIONS!!

Amen

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by juman(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2013
Goodluck to you all. May you tick right answers in God's name. grin

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by Obere4u: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2013
ifeness: These christians fail to learn angry. Prayers don't work!
What then works
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by Freddieyankee(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2013
Are they going to Iraq abi na same jamb wey I write dem dey go for.... If we pray for jambite wey wan carry expo wetin we go come do for our country
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by gerrardomendes(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2013
i wish all of them akpabio and fashola. their brains may cease if i wish them 'goodluck'

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by Freddieyankee(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2013
Obere4u:
What then works

Reading works.... Haven't you heard heaven helps those who helps themselves

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by IKdImpeccable(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2013
May God help those of them that really prepared for this exams, grant all safe trip to and fro the exam centres in Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by gentlegg(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2013
If you read your books and will write the exam solely on your own knowledge without any exam malpractice, i declare you will make this exam in Jesus name - Amen

But if you ever indulge in any exam malpractice especially those that applied for this Jamb through all these lesson centres hoping for text message answers, I declare you will surely fail this exam in Jesus name - Amen

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by justmenoni: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2013
May they excel IJN
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by benevolenta(f): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2013
God pls help my sister roseline to get admited into the university. Luv u
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by redcliff: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2013
[size=14pt]My Prayer is that those that did not read and hoping to carry expo, let the almighty Jesus Expose their bottom today, let their bat3s die so they cant be sent the answers via text and let the invigilators come and stay by their side till the end of the exam. and let them be surprised that jamb has upgraded in technology by having those network jaming devices for those that decided to overcharge their phones and decided to bring extra bat3s. IJN. Amen! [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by jamesbridget13(f): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2013
My bros n many others will score above d cut off mark for the school of their choice by the grace of God. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2013
May God open their minds to remember what they read.
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by donwhizkid(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2013
Dis is my prayer... May all, who dnt knw hw to read and write(OLODO RAPATAS) participatin in dis Jamb neva pass!!! So dat dey wil be able to face dia career(engaged in useful handiwork to earn dia living dan wastin time in d university learning nothing rada engaging in cultism and becoming a threat to d general public) cos wen alowed to pass, dey wil ocupy positions resereved for d intelects. Merciful God! U knw ur people, bless dia effort with grand success!! Amen oh..

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by Kaydz(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2013
Success all d way

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by Freiburger(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2013
May God help all those who studied hard to be seccessful.
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by EmmaSun1(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2013
IN JESUS NAME, DADDY, HELP THOSE WHO WILL GAIN ADMISSION AND ALSO REMAIN FAITHFUL TO YOU GAIN ADMISSION. THOSE WHO WILL END THEIR DESTINY IN HIGH INSTITUTION, MAY THEY NEVER PASS THIS EXAM. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. SAY AMEN

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by diamondcrownltd(f): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2013
benevolenta: God pls help my sister roseline to get admited into the university. Luv u

after YOUR sis has been pinging away her life and time on BB and posting her so called 500 sexy pictures on facebook and sending 1000 twits, watching idols africa, big brother africa,MNGN ,and all the talent shows on tv you expect God to favour her instead of my sister in the village who has no BB,no Iphone,no samsung galaxy and No IPad who goes from school to farm and reading from 7pm to 1am .

Better wake up ,only the diligent will God hear their prayers.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by dridowu: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2013
Success to all d candidates...................................may God/Allah turn it to success in the mighty name of Jesus/Mohammed we pray................................Amen/Allahuma amin
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by Zither(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2013
ifeness: These christians fail to learn angry. Prayers don't work!
If prayer does not work then what? You know, intelligence is not the all important factor that counts in passing an examination. .There are other factors like 'result withheld,' 'no result yet,' and a host of other negative factors. Like the Bible said..the race is not to the swift neither the battle to the mighty nor bread to the clever but time and chance happens to them all..Without prayer most likely one's efforts will fail where they should bear fruit. It is not like I am saying that without prayer one will fail but my point is that one should backup one's efforts with prayer. This acts as an insurance against unforeseen events that might threaten to wipe away one's months of hard work in preparation for a one-day exam.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by dridowu: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2013
Wetin concern u with her sis, abeeg free her joooooooo
diamondcrownltd:

after YOUR sis has been pinging away her life and time on BB and posting her so called 500 sexy pictures on facebook and sending 1000 twits, watching idols africa, big brother africa,MNGN ,and all the talent shows on tv you expect God to favour her instead of my sister in the village who has no BB,no Iphone,no samsung galaxy and No IPad who goes from school to farm and reading from 7pm to 1am .

Better wake up ,only the diligent will God hear their prayers.
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by saintemma2(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2013
May heaven smile on this great leaders of tomorrow. May the spirit God lead them.
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by Orikinla(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2013
[size=28pt]They don't need prayers.
They need to know the truth.
These are the facts.

That majority of them are wasting their time writing JAMB-UTME.

That universities should be given the authority to conduct their own matriculation exams and admit their own students without the interference of the inefficient government.

That JAMB-UTME is only existing to give billion naira contracts to Government agents printing millions of copies of JAMB-UTME materials used by millions of applicants in Nigeria.

That there are not enough qualified lecturers for the existing universities and polytechnics and admitting hundreds of thousands of students and later packing them in over crowded classrooms to be taught by few lecturers is academic deceit.

That most of the courses at Nigerian universities and polytechnics have outdated and dysfunctional curricula.

That the government has no short term or long term plans for the employment of graduates and majority of them will end up jobless and disoriented in Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by kalohkaloh: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
I pray for my son writing JAMB Exam today that God will give him amazing success and a sure place in the university of his choice this year 2013 in Jesus name. Promotion neither comes from the East, West or South, but God is the judge......
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Those Writing JAMB-UTME Today by Profeme: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
Lord,may they succeed that have prepared for this exam.may they get admission to the universities and courses you have destined for them .Grant them safe journey to and from their destinations. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download FG BEA Scholarship Past Questions In PDF / Edo State University,iyamo / Imsu 2007 Post Ume Result Is Out, You Can Check Your Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.