Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,091 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Satire! Nigeria, A Country Of Committee- - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Satire! Nigeria, A Country Of Committee- (553 Views)

Transcript Of Femi Fani-kayode Panic Call To Nairalands Seun .(satire ) / Multiple Deaths From El'rufia's Blasphemous Jesus Joke with Pictures (satire) / Nigerian Satire News: Wazobiareport.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Satire! Nigeria, A Country Of Committee- by bayour80: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2013
MY BELOVED WIFE HAVE REFUSED TO COOK FOR ME AND HAVE BEEN AVOIDING MY BEDROOM FOR THE PAST FOUR WEEKS. THEREFORE, I VE DECIDED TO SET UP AN AMNESTY COMMITTEE TO GRANT HER AMNESTY WITH SOME BENEFITS IF SHE ACCEPT THE AMNESTY,FAILURE TO ACCEPT IT,IT WILL BE FIRE FOR FIRE! MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE ARE :
MY FATHER IN-LAW(CHAIRMAN)
MY MOTHER IN-LAW
MAMA SHADE
MY LANDLORD
MAMA RUTH
MY SISTER
JUNIOR(SECRETARY)
BENEFITS OF ACCEPTING THE AMNESTY-SHOPPING IN PARIS,DUBAI,INCREASE IN MONTHLY HOUSE KEEP ALLOWANCE,NEW CAR ETC.
FAILURE TO ACCEPT AMNESTY WILL RESULT IN ME INVITING THE MEMBERS OF J.T.F.(NEW WIVES) TO RESTORE NORMALCY!

(1) (Reply)

What Class Of Vehicle Best Describes You? / How To Best Solve Taraba Crisis......... Keledon / Naija Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.