Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Window Blinds(the Smart Choice) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Window Blinds(the Smart Choice) (1030 Views)

Wallpapers And Unique Window Blinds For Sale / Posh Blinds / Need A Direct Link With A Large Company That Manufactures Vanetian Blinds In Uae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Window Blinds(the Smart Choice) by 48hrsBlinds: 8:31am On Apr 27, 2013
At 48hrs Blinds,we don't just make blinds for your windows,our blinds make statements in your spaces. For sales and repairs of window blinds such as Aluminium and Wooden venetian,Fabric and PVC vertical,bamboo,roller shades and pleated blinds,we are your definite "go to" professionals and we deliver in 48hrs.tel:08061678570,bb:2373A05D.

Re: Window Blinds(the Smart Choice) by meggie2051(f): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dear Sir ,

My name is Meggie and I work for Galuminium Group Co,Ltd (China) . Established in 1993, is one of the leading Companies in China that specializes in manufacturing constructive aluminum profiles for Doors & Windows and Curtain Walls as well as fabricated windows and doors.

We are specialized in the following:
Aluminium Doors and Windows
Aluminium Profiles
Curtain Wall
Balcony Railing & Stair Railing

Here is my request:
I would like to send you a brochure, a product catalogue and price details
Please send me your windows and doors information ( or project) ,if you need our products
Best regards

--
Meggie .Y Sales Manager
Galuminium Group Co,.Ltd
Address : No 55 Qingyun Road ,Jianggao Baiyun Dist.,GZ,China
Mobile: +86-13726893743
Email: gzgaluminium@163.com
Web: www.gzga.com.cn

(1) (Reply)

Blco Request 2mbbls/Month Cif Deal China Procedures / Contact Us For Int'l Buyers Of Agro Products / We Deal On Washing Machine Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.