Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,874 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Shares And Stock Dangers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shares And Stock Dangers (1261 Views)

My Stock Broker Sold My Shares And Spent The Money / I've Got $800 I Want To Invest In Shares And Stock ( Long Term Basis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shares And Stock Dangers by formunt(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2008
prediction
In Nigeria of today, am sorry to say,  do not waste money on stock and share any more
spend your money on buying solid GOLD.  See for yourself. What can you buy now banks, insurance ,engineering, private placement ,chemicals,oil. please mention it?
ooo am soo sorry this is a nation of no progress
Re: Shares And Stock Dangers by ucheuche1(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2008
na who send u come? tell dem say u no see us 4 nairaland. all of us go piss, so we,re nt available at d moment, dnt bother tryn again later. never! ever!
Re: Shares And Stock Dangers by transistor: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2008
na wao 4 this guy o!!!!
abeg I no understand u , Expansiate,
Re: Shares And Stock Dangers by formunt(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2008
can someone tell me a stock  to buy.
someone need to read my prediction  on this page
do not spend money on share  until, i do not know.
Re: Shares And Stock Dangers by ziz(f): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2008
Oh boy are you joking, just when I thought investing in Nigeria could not be more promising I see this.I'm at a loss for what to think,
Re: Shares And Stock Dangers by formunt(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2008
Many people did not read my predictions.
THIS  WAS MADE IN APRIL 13  2008 BEFORE THE DOWN TURN AND BELLY UP OF WORLD STOCKS  AND  SHARES
                                WHAT IS HAPPENNING NOW
Nigeria stocks and shares are very undervalued, have conspicuous biggest risk and most outsiders would not  like  to put money in Nigeria market  after OBJ left the government. Even the costain director, the  oyinbo man, would not put his money in the company he managed in  Nigeria because he new Nigeria economy outright. (ask him)
The foreign investors refused to come to Nigeria, and you can see banks forcing themself to go abroad trying to  bring home the money. But this would still not offer any good result. Gtb ran to London and his share nose dive and would continue to do so. FTSE is another dangerous place to do business for week Nigerian banks.
Why not try properties and forget Nigeria  investment of stock and shares
I have ca 10million Naira in Nigeria  capital market  and am willing to  sell all  but not to negative values.My confidence is already eroded. I do not know about yours. Nigeria capital Market may not improve even  with injection of mult trillion Naira. So much money is being lost by transcorp, dunlop  and insurance sector. The only good would be oil sector
Re: Shares And Stock Dangers by UNLEASHED(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2008
There's still hope man, so you're trying to say we should all go invest in gold? Nice try!

(1) (Reply)

Avoid MMM / I Need Advise On How I Can Profitably Invest My N100m / How To Make Money Online With Zero Capital And Risk Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.