Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Guadriola To Sell Robben And Gomez - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Guadriola To Sell Robben And Gomez (662 Views)

Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty / Arjen Robben Is Better Than Lionel Messi / The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guadriola To Sell Robben And Gomez by onatisi(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2013
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2315103/Arjen-Robben-transfer-listed-Bayern-Munich.html

pep has placed robben and gomez on transfer list
Re: Guadriola To Sell Robben And Gomez by geewah(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
i dont think that will work out. That's apparrently their best players
Re: Guadriola To Sell Robben And Gomez by onatisi(m): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
geewah: i dont think that will work out. That's apparrently their best players
according to the story he believes robben is too limited nd he has gotze now most likely lewanski the guy tht destroyed mdrid too is likely to move to bayern.
he has cash at his disposal to use to buy players
Re: Guadriola To Sell Robben And Gomez by geewah(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
onatisi:
according to the story he believes robben is too limited nd he has gotze now most likely lewanski the guy tht destroyed mdrid too is likely to move to bayern.
he has cash at his disposal to use to buy players
it's advisable he keeps them and grooms other player.they are limited players that plays their styles of football
Re: Guadriola To Sell Robben And Gomez by onatisi(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
geewah: it's advisable he keeps them and grooms other player.they are limited players that plays their styles of football
well i believe robben has been very unlucky as a players ,he is highly talented and plays with intensity nd passion but always get booted out.pep may have other ideas and other players in mind that can play his style of football and which might make robben a surplus to the team.now he has bought 2 players from dortmound
Re: Guadriola To Sell Robben And Gomez by tyson55(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
Not that I believe this story for one second...But this Guardiola chess-board possession football will eventually kill off interest in the game. Good luck Arjen - wish Chelsea never sold you!
Re: Guadriola To Sell Robben And Gomez by onatisi(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
tyson55: Not that I believe this story for one second...But this Guardiola chess-board possession football will eventually kill off interest in the game. Good luck Arjen - wish Chelsea never sold you!

m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/gossip

check the link
Re: Guadriola To Sell Robben And Gomez by kokoA(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
Pep is a great coah, de knows exactly what he wants. I can remember when he took up the barca job, he said ronaldinho and eto were not part of his plan and it worked for him. We really miss that guy in barca.

(1) (Reply)

All Eyes On Goetze / Ex-chelsea Star Wilkins Is To Be Made Replacement For Clarke As Assistant Coach / Arsenal V Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.