Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Exam Dumps Is Encouraging Mediocrity! - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Exam Dumps Is Encouraging Mediocrity! (792 Views)

Free Naijadumps Ccna 640-802 Exam Dumps Download May - June 2010 Updated / Latest Exam Dumps For All Cisco, Microsoft, Itil, Project, Comptia For N1,000 / Oca Certification Dumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exam Dumps Is Encouraging Mediocrity! by Ttola(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2008
i personally feel anybody that rely on dumps to pass cert exams is not worth it,
its just a cut from the regours which is a reason for the exams in the first place,

if u cant pass without dumps then your not qualified to carry such certificates,

its displeasing when u see so much emptyware that can cradible certificates about that they practically cannot defend, angry
Re: Exam Dumps Is Encouraging Mediocrity! by A40(m): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2008
Its easy to blame those peeps that do it but if you had to pay almost $200 on the average for each exam then you would patronise dumps too tongue
Re: Exam Dumps Is Encouraging Mediocrity! by Ghenghis(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2008
Ttola, i agree with you but it only means they've raised the bar ,
You now need more than mere certifications to prove your competence

Besides certification pass certification ,
If guys use dumps for CCNA do CCNP else CCIE
If MCP then Do MCAD or MCSD
if SCJP then do SCJD or SCEA

get the idea ? wink
You have to distinguish yourself from the rest! grin
Re: Exam Dumps Is Encouraging Mediocrity! by val49(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2008
Im bout writn oracle10g OCA.But i want to be in d security field nd nt an administrator.Where do I go 4rm here?
Re: Exam Dumps Is Encouraging Mediocrity! by val49(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2008
Im bout writn oracle10g OCA.But i want to be in d security field nd nt an administrator.Where do I go 4rm here?
Re: Exam Dumps Is Encouraging Mediocrity! by val49(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2008
Re: Exam Dumps Is Encouraging Mediocrity! by A40(m): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2008
Those exams are not free so you have to do what you have to do to pass them it is now up to you to step your game up and become serious so you can be successful in your chosen field
Re: Exam Dumps Is Encouraging Mediocrity! by logica(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2008
the real people to blame are the designers of these exams, any exam that can have dumps is useless, simple as that.
Re: Exam Dumps Is Encouraging Mediocrity! by A40(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2008
But seriously there are a lot of stuff on Oracle that i wouldnt have ever known if not for dumps.Apart from acting as an exam aid they are also good study guides
Re: Exam Dumps Is Encouraging Mediocrity! by wendymanda: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2008
Whats dumps?

(1) (Reply)

Sat, Toefl, Gre, Gmat, And Ms Office Trainings Available For U / It/telecom: Graduate Trainee Program / Strategic Human Resource Management Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.