Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

What Is Wrong - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Wrong (545 Views)

Please What Is Wrong With This Picture? Can you see it? / What Is Wrong With Some Nairalanders ? / What Is Wrong With Our Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2013
What is wrong with this section,the mods r nt doing dere work properly,why posting irrelevant topics on d frontpage like a nairalander chilling with 2face,what is xo special about that.What of if it is photoshop handwork,and the tonto dikeh stuffs,i don't really knw wat is wrong with dis mods.,if tonto dikeh hisses,it must get to the frontpage,smh*rubbish* *I wouldn't be susprised if dis thread is moved to jokes section*

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong by aadetoyin(f): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2013
I totally agree with u. The new CRAZE on nairaland is posting pictures people took with celebrities which is silly. Like who cares. I reside where I can take a thousand pix with this artistes but of what importance is it? What do we get to learn from them?
Mschew. I think such threads should be closed instead of moving them to the front page.
Another issue is those that open very silly threads like a governor's daughter smoking or tonto kissing seun. Like we seriously cares?
Lastly is those that post titles that their thread have certain pictures but when u get there, u'll be directed to their blog. Its so annonying.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do l Market My E-book? / Dana Crash: One Year Remembrance Of Dana Crash Victims / What Makes You A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.