Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Application For International Drivers Permit/ Licence - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Application For International Drivers Permit/ Licence (7759 Views)

Making International Drivers Licence Procedure Now / Qatar Work Permit For 5 Working Days To Process / Get Your International Drivers License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application For International Drivers Permit/ Licence by ayenilookm(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2008
hello

international drivers permit/licenceis accepted every where in the world and it allow motorists to travel in foreign country,the international drivers document establishes the right for a person to drive in another country,and it also indicates that you have a valid driver licence from your country,any body that have intres should contert me throuth my mail;ayenilooman@yahoo.co.uk,and my phon no is 08038051832, a form will be send to you,but remeber that if you don't have a vaild national drivers licence,you can not apply for international drivers licence,also u s a international drivers licence does not need to take a driving test as nigeria always did,but international document will be issue out with the int drivers licence,heif pement is allow and after the licence is ready the pementwill be completed.this are what you need to sumit,
color photo passport size with white background looking to the front,copy of a valid current national driving licence,and filled out the form send to you and signed.this my card[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

Re: Application For International Drivers Permit/ Licence by Ezylinkage: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
What Is International Driving Permit?
An IDP is a document that allows an individual to drive a private vehicle in another country; it is slightly larger than a standard passport and it is complete with one’s photographs and other statistical data.

Where can I obtain IDP?
Before you can obtain a valid IDP in Nigeria you MUST also have your local driving license issued by the Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC) first before you can get your International Permit.

How long does it take?
The International Driving Permit takes 2 to 3 working days

What are the requirements?
Photocopy of International Passport
Photocopy of National Driving license
2 Passport photo

How long does it takes before it expire?
You can request for an International Driving license in Nigeria that is for one year to three years, you will have to pay more if you want to have the expiration longer than a year.
One year License
Two year License
Three year License

Which country can I Use the IDP?
The IDP is recognized in Maryland, Washington DC and California in the U.S. as well as Germany, Turkey, Switzerland, Poland, Spain, Austria and Sweden in Europe.

Having an IDP is a great advantage when you are working overseas as it can help you find a job as a Professional Driver or simply use it for personal convenience.

For enquiry or if you want to get a valid International Driving license in Nigeria, at cheaper price and free home delivery.
+2348032285161, +2348092566361
Info.ezylinked@gmail.com
Info@ezylinkage.com
Re: Application For International Drivers Permit/ Licence by oyebstwirer: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2022
how do i getthe international drivers permit and whats the process or requirement
Re: Application For International Drivers Permit/ Licence by sureboykris(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Hello. I need one

(1) (Reply)

Advertise/Advertising In Lagos, Nigeria to Rich Women. Special Magazine! / Distributors Wanted For Huggies Diapers, Pull Ups, Enfanmil And Wipes / I Buy Scrap Inverter Battery Scrap Gadget, Faulty Or Abandon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.