Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,811 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts (825 Views)

Dont Root Ur Phone ,from Experience / Wots D Difference Between A Cheap And Expensive Samsung Phone / Plz Wots D Price Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos And Galaxy S Duos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by Dclique(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2008
Some of us discover new trick,some hack netwrks some even catch maga's via chat app.So tel me wot ur achievement are, Ok lets her ur views.
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by darequam(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2008
My achievements! Oh! Thats great,
One and most important of all is that have had unlimited access to informations at lesser charges. I mean its so easy to sit down glued to ur phone and getting infos from all parts of d world with d use of ur mobile. All these can be done using a system but most of us don't even av d desktop not to talk of d laptop which u can carry all about with u. Even when u use any of d two u pay more either to service providers or cafe operators around u. The second one is that of making friends and sharing our view on diff topics just as we do here. Oh its so so wonderful we share thoughts look for help and sometimes engage in legal negotiation.
All this done anywhere with ur phone. I thinks this one of the greatest achievements in the 20th century.
If u r not using a wap enabled phone then u don't kno what u r missing
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by Donseaun(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2008
Yepa! Wap enabled fone? I nid to migrate 4rm 1110i to N81
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by Dclique(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2008
that was 9ice, am still waiting 4 the chairmen of this section 2 tell me their views .
i knw we are gona c alot of testimonies in this thread 2day hahaha
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by Donseaun(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2008
Guess that was y u made it 3 topics.
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by darequam(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2008
What do u mean aren't u using ur phone to browse I mean d 1110i@donseuon
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by Donseaun(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2008
Yes o! I'm still usin d 1110i,it got infected by a trojan virus last week so i can only view half of d screen for nw.
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by Dclique(m): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2008
One of ma biggest achievement was learning how 2 establish a dial up c
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by Dclique(m): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2008
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by Dclique(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2008
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by hayprof(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2008
My Motorola V3 is the 1st phone to browse Celtel Gprs its entire life, though its still Kicking cool
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by texazzpete(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2008
Dclique:

Some of us discover new trick,some hack netwrks some even catch maga's via chat app.So tel me wot your achievement are, Ok lets her your views.

I find the idea of people highlighting mobile browsing as one of their biggest 'phone achievements' extremely funny. Even more so when the original poster talks about 'catching magas' with impunity.

To each his own. . .
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by hayprof(m): 12:06am On Apr 14, 2008
@ pate, in their own Words, talk your Own tongue
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by Donseaun(m): 1:50am On Apr 14, 2008
Dat was hot huni.
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by Dclique(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2008
common ppl,i knw we have guy that can hang servers with thier phones.or even something better.
lets here it!!!.where are the soji boys that always sleep in this setion
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by Dclique(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2008
lets hear it!!!
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by Dclique(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2008
I once used map phone 2 block transmitting radio signal.Cn u beat that,
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by darequam(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2008
Wow thats really genius of u. I mean how did u do that, is it by accident or u did it intentionally. I've once blocked the dstvsignals with ma phone before be it when making calls or browsing. Ja mi si boy
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by Donseaun(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hw?
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by Donseaun(m): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hw?
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by symbian03(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2008
Oh boy make i talk? Ha ha ha it fucking funny lol. And @ u donseun pls ill need u to tell me ur real age coz u never said something that makes sence haba. Let hear ur own view aswell.
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by Donseaun(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2008
Shuld i post sumtn? Hmmmm, dnt tink its worth it *zipped*
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by DualCore1: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2008
@Topic
connecting wid dawgs and shorties all around the world, keeping the one happy family intact.
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by showskill(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2008
As for me, i can make calls and send text message around the world free, yeah its free indeed most especially i had been use it for past six months without stoping that's awesome, by ways am enjoying it sweetie
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by showskill(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2008
As for me, i can make calls and send text message around the world free, yeah its free indeed most especially i had been use it for past six months without stoping that's awesome, by ways am enjoying it sweetie
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by DualCore1: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2008
showskill:

this ain't no warning or threat, but dude if u mention this "you make callz free" sh1t one more time, i'll post the conversation u had with me on YIM with this free sh1t some time ago. so u had better laid low on that "free call" sh1t cUz u know u'r talking bullcrap.
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by dragnet: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2008
revelations,
Re: Wots Ur Biggest Achievement With Ur Phone In Al Aspcts by hayprof(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2008
dragnet:

revelations,

. . Going to be More like confessions. . . in a matter of Time. . shocked

(1) (Reply)

Browsing On Laptop With Cellphone. / Help On Opera Mod.2.06 On Nokia 3110c. / Yeh Landers.mms Is Back Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.