Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Mother And Child Relationship:how Kids Feel. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother And Child Relationship:how Kids Feel. (549 Views)

Parents And Child Relationship. What Are The Limits? / Your View: Parent/child Relationship Turned Teacher/student; Boss/subordinate / Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Child Relationship:how Kids Feel. by pillarmaria(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
I was sitting right behind my door on friday afternoon when i over heard some kids discussing.
Wisdom:my mummy likes to beat me every time because of Godswill.
Patients: ah ah why now? Why is it like that?
Wisdom:any time Godewill does any thing that is not good and i beat him my mummy when seeing Godswill cry will always beat me.even when Godswill looks for my trouble and i beat him my mummy will still beat me and this is making me to hate my mummy and Godswill.
Patients: that is how my mummy used to do to but any time i go to church i will pray for her acts and before i knew she stopped,or don't you guys pray in your church?
Wisdom:we use to pray.
Patients:then tell God about it na.
Wisdom: ok
Godwin:patients i want to watch film.
Patients:please leave here i don't want you to watch film in our house.
Godswill:please na....'crying...'
wisdom:patient forgive him because i have forgiven him.
Now you see what the life of kids can be like,the read little meaning to all you do. These are kid below the age of 11

(1) (Reply)

An Inspiring Letter To Women / I Get A Buyer From Nigeria,buy Printing Machine With Low Price. / Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.