Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Does Name Really Have Effect On One's Life? Check Out Plantashun Boiz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Name Really Have Effect On One's Life? Check Out Plantashun Boiz (702 Views)

Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) / Help!! Were Can I Download Plantashun Boiz Sold Out Album Tracks? / Plantashun Boiz Split Up Caused By 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Name Really Have Effect On One's Life? Check Out Plantashun Boiz by VURN(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
I was wondering if the stage names of the members of the plantashun boiz were having effect on them. Am jus kidding but sumhow, it relates directly to the success of the individuals in life. For instance, 'Blackface' who has a portion of d face though, black in colour is still making great achievment, but not as much as his colleagues in the industry. 'Faze' who is havin one portion of the face has made a greater achievement while '2face' who is having a double portion of the face made the greatest achievement. What if blackface's stage name was brightFace? What would av happened? Just wondering... No mind me abeg. I go mind my bisness now.
Re: Does Name Really Have Effect On One's Life? Check Out Plantashun Boiz by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
VURN: I was wondering if the stage names of the members of the plantashun boiz were having effect on them. Am jus kidding but sumhow, it relates directly to the success of the individuals in life. For instance, 'Blackface' who has a portion of d face though, black in colour is still making great achievment, but not as much as his colleagues in the industry. 'Faze' who is havin one portion of the face has made a greater achievement while '2face' who is having a double portion of the face made the greatest achievement. What if blackface's stage name was brightFace? What would av happened? Just wondering... No mind me abeg. I go mind my bisness now.

in essence?

(1) (Reply)

Studio Session With Inyanya, Storm Rex And Demsa / 'michael Jackson Sexually Abused Me' / Eminem Sues Facebook For $150,000 (£100,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.