Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) (15428 Views)

Somali Genetics / J Haplogroup Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
[size=28pt]E1B1B1 people.[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF4qq-juoQ4

the family tree.

E1B1B facts:
haplogroup E1b1b (formerly E3b) represents the last direct major migration from Africa to Europe. It is believed to have first appeared in the Horn of Africa (some also suggest southern Africa) approximately 26,000 years ago and dispersed to the Middle East during the Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic periods.

read more here:
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml

expansion of E1B1B
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
^^THE RESULT OF MIXING. (that last family tree)..it shows how outsiders are related to e1b1b carriers.
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
i need to find out the name of the song in that video when it featured the afar people. grin grin

btw afar guys are hawt!! cool cool
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by RandomAfricanAm: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
Afar rock some of the most epic afros in the game ...FACT!

1 Like

Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
RandomAfricanAm: Afar rock some of the most epic afros in the game ...FACT!

SO TRUE!! They put Cleopatra Jones and Angela Davis to SHAME! grin grin grin

Ironic you said that anyway..im currently looking @ afar hairstyles..
im gonna try to get some afar style braids next week grin

1 Like

Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 28, 2013
come to thing of it..i think you were talking about the oromos...

http://www.sosda.net/images/garre3.jpg
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 06, 2013
Weird shxt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz8W8n6v9X4

Jamaican man takes DNA test to see what his racial
make up and percentages are...you wouldn't believe his results...
turns out his "black" ancestry takes him directly to the arab peninsula.
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by RandomAfricanAm: 8:58pm On May 06, 2013
^
A clearly and admittedly recently mixed man(on both sides of his family) ...who's surprised that he's mixed.
Hopefully he doesn't embrace the Arabism to hard.

Other then that **shrugs**
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 06, 2013
^^moral of the story is assumptions are no good
when talking about our genes. esp. us black folks in the west.
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by RandomAfricanAm: 10:35pm On May 06, 2013
*Kails*:
^^moral of the story is assumptions are no good
when talking about our genes. esp. us black folks in the west.

Completely Agree.
Maybe it's just me but it's always been known that there are plenty of people mixed to varying degrees. It's only been with the internet and people who didn't know this that people are suddenly surprised. It's like a white person finding out that African people with bone straight hair is actually permed hair or weave then acting surprised at this new revelation. When everybody in the community already knew it.

The assumption for the diaspora has always been African people with varying degrees of admixture. which is why I threw out the **shrugs**. I completely agree with you ...I just don't think it's new info.

That said, HEY!! ***hugs 4U** for informing those who don't/didn't know. smiley
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 06, 2013
??

you're looking into this a bit too much grin and missing my point.

clearly we know there is mixture.
however, where it comes from is not always certain.

there is no place more mixed than the caribbean.
in jamaica alone we have blacks, chinese, syrians, east indians, japanese,
jews, british, scottish, other islanders, germans; etc. however most (like that gentleman in the video) assume they belong to one group when it's not always the case. because jamaicans are not too big on race specifics/classifications, if you "look" indian you are called "coolie". so imagine someone thinking they are "coolie", getting a dna test and finding out they are really lebanese? get me?

going back to the video he thought he was scottish/irish but ended up being of arab and black descent. that's what it's about. not about mixing which we all know happens (esp. in our part of the world) but rather assumptions.
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by RandomAfricanAm: 1:12am On May 07, 2013
clearly we know there is mixture.
however, ***where it comes from is not always certain***

Yes, I agree on the gun jumpers. "My great great great gran ma was part Cherokee" <-- Naw boo boo ...she wasn't

Hell I didn't even know so many people from India had moved to Trinidad & Tobago after Africans said screw this farming stuff upon emancipation(bad move BTW). I was reading a paper about Indians in T&T getting severely sick because they were positioned on the more rural/poor southern part of the island. Opposed to Africans in the urban northern side. They were trying to track the health inequality between the two groups.

I.E Someone from T&T who looks "Black" could be part Indian(Some pretty dark folks) and I would've never even known it. So as stated, yes I agree.
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 2:29am On May 07, 2013
RandomAfricanAm:

Yes, I agree on the gun jumpers. "My great great great gran ma was part Cherokee" <-- Naw boo boo ...she wasn't

Hell I didn't even know so many people from India had moved to Trinidad & Tobago after Africans said screw this farming stuff upon emancipation(bad move BTW). I was reading a paper about Indians in T&T getting severely sick because they were positioned on the more rural/poor southern part of the island. Opposed to Africans in the urban northern side. They were trying to track the health inequality between the two groups.

I.E Someone from T&T who looks "Black" could be part Indian(Some pretty dark folks) and I would've never even known it. So as stated, yes I agree.

lmao@ naw boo boo! grin grin

anyway T&Ts are a bunch of mutts. tongue
the most "indian looking" person there is partially black likewise the most "black looking" person is usually part "coolie". lol grin

i don't much care for the indians in T&T and Guyana to be honest....but that's another issue. tongue tongue
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by RandomAfricanAm: 5:06am On May 07, 2013
Oh!

Given that the article was investigating if Indians were predisposed to the particular illness or if it was due to living in a habitat for insects that transmit the illness. The tone of it all gave the impression that the two groups were largely separate with the military and police being run by Africans. Business being run by Europeans, Africans, and Indians. With the central government flip flopping between African and Indian (basic cronyism depending on who wins any given election).

Also read stories about Indian teachers being racist towards African students and the African population looking at Indians as perpetual others since they came to the island last. The island is considered a "developed nation" so they all are doing something right.

Side note: I follow the news in India at times and they have their own sack of problems that no one outside of India touches on **cough* rape culture, ramped inequality, child labor**cough** ...I assume because it's a growing economy.

i don't much care for the Indians in T&T and Guyana to be honest....but that's another issue.
Oh please, do tell ...I'm a knowledge junky on certain subjects. African diaspora and continental people being one of them. Besides this is the culture section what better place smiley

On that note lets see some T&T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=076eXb3Xx5c
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 11:01am On May 07, 2013
Lol why are you refering to black trinis as africans? I get you but they are afro. Trinidadians and have been for over 600 years. We gotta be careful not to mislabel ppl. I dont think they'd appreciate that..

As for the indians in those two countries, not all but the socalled elite ones behave as if those resective nations are "theirs"..there has been some racism...more so in guyana but its the attitude i dont like. The indians in jamrock know better lol they learned from the rasta vs. chinese riots tongue
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by somalia5: 4:29pm On May 07, 2013
*Kails*:
Weird shxt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz8W8n6v9X4

Jamaican man takes DNA test to see what his racial
make up and percentages are...you wouldn't believe his results...
turns out his "black" ancestry takes him directly to the arab peninsula.

lol..............i should do my dna test.....cause if this guy is arab ancestory, what do you think i am....lmao

he has more arab than somali in him, and more somali than negroid in him. But doesnt look like either arab or somali

good thing his already muslim, he needs to go protect his homeland and go to yemen and somalia to protect his people grin

This man is probably already fluent in arabic by now....

so if this man is more related to arabs than somalis, what does that say about the foolish african americans who keep claiming ethiopian and somalis....and why isnt he related ethiopians if his related to somalis?
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 07, 2013
Um....
I dont get what youre saying.....? Lol
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by RandomAfricanAm: 8:55pm On May 07, 2013
*Kails*:
Lol why are you refering to black trinis as africans? I get you but they are afro. Trinidadians and have been for over 600 years. We gotta be careful not to mislabel ppl. I dont think they'd appreciate that..

As for the indians in those two countries, not all but the socalled elite ones behave as if those resective nations are "theirs"..there has been some racism...more so in guyana but its the attitude i dont like. The indians in jamrock know better lol they learned from the rasta vs. chinese riots tongue

My apologies if that came off as weird but I was very self-conscious and deliberate about using the word "African". I get that they are all citizens of Trinidad & Tobago I just needed a means of differentiating the three groups of citizens and to be honest I've become more and more disillusioned with the term "black" after coming across the 1976 Brazilian census which takes using the term "black" closer to it's logical(IMO ridiculous) conclusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q5xqIUa-tE

1976 Brazilian census identifications

http://www.district158.org/baney/Classroom%20Information%20Files/World%20History/2nd%20Semester/Unit%202%20Diversity/Brazil/Brazil%201976%20Census%20Data.pdf

.......Because race is a cultural concept, beliefs about race vary dramatically from one culture to another. In this regard, America and Brazil are amazingly different in the categories they use. The United States has a small number of racial categories, based overwhelmingly on ancestry. Thus, it is possible for an American who "looks white" to "really be black" because he or she has "black blood."

In contrast, Brazilians classify people according to what they look like, using a large number of different terms. For example, one study in the Brazilian northeast conducted by the Instituto Brasileiro de Geografia e Estatística (IBGE)--the entity responsible for the census--asked people what color (cor) they were, and received 134 different answers! (Other studies have found even larger numbers; and the results vary regionally, with much fewer categories used in the south of the country.) In many Brazilian families different racial terms are used to refer to different children, while such distinctions are not possible in the United States because all the children--no matter what they look like--have the same ancestry.

Thus, I was fascinated to read that "For the first time, non-white people make up the majority of Brazil's population, according to preliminary results of the 2010 census.".......

Looking in the Cultural Mirror
How understanding race and culture helps us answer the question: "Who am I?"
by Jefferson M. Fish, Ph.D.

1.Acastanhada (cashewlike tint; caramel colored)
2.Agalegada
3.Alva (pure white)
4.Alva-escura (dark or off-white)
5.Alverenta (or aliviero, "shadow in the water"wink
6.Alvarinta (tinted or bleached white)
7.Alva-rosada (or jamote, roseate, white with pink highlights)
8.Alvinha (bleached; white-washed)
9.Amarela (yellow)
10.Amarelada (yellowish)
11.Amarela-quemada (burnt yellow or ochre)
12.Amarelosa (yellowed)
13.Amorenada (tannish)
14.Avermelhada (reddish, with blood vessels showing through the skin)
15.Azul (bluish)
16.Azul-marinho (deep bluish)
17.Baiano (ebony)
18.Bem-branca (very white)
19.Bem-clara (translucent)
20.Bem-morena (very dusky)
21.Branca (white)
22.Branca-avermelhada (peach white)
23.Branca-melada (honey toned)
24.Branca-morena (darkish white)
25.Branca-pálida (pallid)
26.Branca-queimada (sunburned white)
27.Branca-sardenta (white with brown spots)
28.Branca-suja (dirty white)
29.Branquiça (a white variation)
30.Branquinha (whitish)
31.Bronze (bronze)
32.Bronzeada (bronzed tan)
33.Bugrezinha-escura (Indian characteristics)
34.Burro-quanto-foge ("burro running away," implying racial mixture of unknown origin)
35.Cabocla (mixture of white, Negro and Indian)
36.Cabo-Verde (black; Cape Verdean)
37.Café (coffee)
38.Café-com-leite (coffee with milk)
39.Canela (cinnamon)
40.Canelada (tawny)
41.Castão (thistle colored)
42.Castanha (cashew)
43.Castanha-clara (clear, cashewlike)
44.Castanha-escura (dark, cashewlike)
45.Chocolate (chocolate brown)
46.Clara (light)
47.Clarinha (very light)
48.Cobre (copper hued)
49.Corado (ruddy)
50.Cor-de-café (tint of coffee)
51.Cor-de-canela (tint of cinnamon)
52.Cor-de-cuia (tea colored)
53.Cor-de-leite (milky)
54.Cor-de-oro (golden)
55.Cor-de-rosa (pink)
56.Cor-firma ("no doubt about it"wink
57.Crioula (little servant or slave; African)
58.Encerada (waxy)
59.Enxofrada (pallid yellow; jaundiced)
60.Esbranquecimento (mostly white)
61.Escura (dark)
62.Escurinha (semidark)
63.Fogoio (florid; flushed)
64.Galega (see agalegada above)
65.Galegada (see agalegada above)
66.Jambo (like a fruit the deep-red color of a blood orange)
67.Laranja (orange)
68.Lilás (lily)
69.Loira (blond hair and white skin)
70.Loira-clara (pale blond)
71.Loura (blond)
72.Lourinha (flaxen)
73.Malaia (from Malabar)
74.Marinheira (dark greyish)
75.Marrom (brown)
76.Meio-amerela (mid-yellow)
77.Meio-branca (mid-white)
78.Meio-morena (mid-tan)
79.Meio-preta (mid-Negro)
80.Melada (honey colored)
81.Mestiça (mixture of white and Indian)
82.Miscigenação (mixed --- literally "miscegenated"wink
83.Mista (mixed)
84.Morena (tan)
85.Morena-bem-chegada (very tan)
86.Morena-bronzeada (bronzed tan)
87.Morena-canelada (cinnamonlike brunette)
88.Morena-castanha (cashewlike tan)
89.Morena clara (light tan)
90.Morena-cor-de-canela (cinnamon-hued brunette)
91.Morena-jambo (dark red)
92.Morenada (mocha)
93.Morena-escura (dark tan)
94.Morena-fechada (very dark, almost mulatta)
95.Morenão (very dusky tan)
96.Morena-parda (brown-hued tan)
97.Morena-roxa (purplish-tan)
98.Morena-ruiva (reddish-tan)
99.Morena-trigueira (wheat colored)
100.Moreninha (toffeelike)
101.Mulatta (mixture of white and Negro)
102.Mulatinha (lighter-skinned white-Negro)
103.Negra (negro)
104.Negrota (Negro with a corpulent vody)
105.Pálida (pale)
106.Paraíba (like the color of marupa wood)
107.Parda (dark brown)
108.Parda-clara (lighter-skinned person of mixed race)
109.Polaca (Polish features; prostitute)
110.Pouco-clara (not very clear)
111.Pouco-morena (dusky)
112.Preta (black)
113.Pretinha (black of a lighter hue)
114.Puxa-para-branca (more like a white than a mulatta)
115.Quase-negra (almost Negro)
116.Queimada (burnt)
117.Queimada-de-praia (suntanned)
118.Queimada-de-sol (sunburned)
119.Regular (regular; nondescript)
120.Retinta ("layered" dark skin)
121.Rosa (roseate)
122.Rosada (high pink)
123.Rosa-queimada (burnished rose)
124.Roxa (purplish)
125.Ruiva (strawberry blond)
126.Russo (Russian; see also polaca)
127.Sapecada (burnished red)
128.Sarará (mulatta with reddish kinky hair, aquiline nose)
129.Saraúba (or saraiva: like a white meringue)
130.Tostada (toasted)
131.Trigueira (wheat colored)
132.Turva (opaque)
133.Verde (greenish)
134.Vermelha (reddish)

^
That sh*t right there is ri-donk-ulous shocked

My take is that in an emigrant society the point of a census boils down to how many citizens do we have that originate from a given geographical region of the world(I.E were they emigrated from). Africa, East Asia, Southeast Asia, South Asia, Western Asia, Europe, Americas(indigenous people). If through family admixture over time they can claim origins from more then one geographic region, state as much.

Now the next step up would be dealing in paternal/maternal ancestry, with general admixture coming next. Now I'm not asking for all that. I'm simply saying that I don't like going below geographical origins into the realm of phenotype. Especialy when you say "black" and they something silly like "not that kind of black".

So I don't beat around the bush. I just cut to the chase and say African. If I'm being specific African diaspora, continental African, African American, African Trini(Afro-trinidadian),etc. etc. I didn't state as much above because I felt it was already contextualized that I was referring to people from T&T. I just had to differentiate one group of "Black people" from the other group of "black people" cause they both fall in the same ranges and again I'm not playing the "not that kind of black people" terminology games.(not that you would go that rout, I'm speaking in generalities)

Side Question
Soooo ....am I "looking into this a bit too much" again :p cheesy

2 Likes

Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 1:15am On May 08, 2013
^^? grin
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by somalia5: 9:38am On May 08, 2013
Like i have said, dna doesnt matter, cause people have mixed and intermixed. Somalis are more related to ethiopians, eritreans, yemenis, berbers in that order before they are related to negroids.

*somali women

Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by somalia5: 9:38am On May 08, 2013
somali

Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by somalia5: 9:40am On May 08, 2013
somali politicians

Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by somalia5: 9:48am On May 08, 2013
somali men ( i appologise that some of them are in mugshots)

Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 10:22am On May 08, 2013
Ok.
Thats nice.
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by somalia5: 10:28am On May 08, 2013
*Kails*:
Ok.
Thats nice.

behold our children grin

Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 09, 2013
oh goody! your post is nolonger hidden! cool cool

RandomAfricanAm:

My apologies if that came off as weird but I was very self-conscious and deliberate about using the word "African". I get that they are all citizens of Trinidad & Tobago I just needed a means of differentiating the three groups of citizens and to be honest I've become more and more disillusioned with the term "black" after coming across the 1976 Brazilian census which takes using the term "black" closer to it's logical(IMO ridiculous) conclusion.

yeah well i think black would suffice when we are talking about the different groups of people in trinidad. we know there is mixing and different shades but i'd get the point all the same if you said "black". wink

So I don't beat around the bush. I just cut to the chase and say African.
Africa is a continent remember? wink and babes, trinidad is not in africa.

If I'm being specific African diaspora, continental African, African American, African Trini(Afro-trinidadian),etc. etc. I didn't state as much above because I felt it was already contextualized that I was referring to people from T&T. I just had to differentiate one group of "Black people" from the other group of "black people" cause they both fall in the same ranges and again I'm not playing the "not that kind of black people" terminology games.(not that you would go that rout, I'm speaking in generalities)

Oh lawwwwd! grin

Side Question
Soooo ....am I "looking into this a bit too much" again :p cheesy

yes dear. grin as for the old brazilian classifications..no comment. tongue
smh.
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 09, 2013
I can never understand how Latin American countries can have all these silly classifications...

1 Like

Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 09, 2013
I know right.
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by RandomAfricanAm: 1:05am On May 10, 2013
Just to be clear, my position is more so the rejection(maybe aversion ...this is a fairly new position I'm feeling out) of the term "black" as a descriptor for a people. It's not really an assertion for an African replacement. They/we can call themselves gooba-de-woops or simply Trinidadians if it suits them, as long as it pertains to a discernible group of people and isn't ambiguous.

With the black vs African thing out of the way I'm curious... why do you seemingly have no problem calling Indians in Trinidad and Guyana Indians? Do you call Asians-Americans Asians? Even though they have been here since before the transcontinental railroad, WW2 internment camps, etc. ?

Note: I'm not trying to pull a "Gotcha!" or anything. As I said above this is a fairly new(like 2-3 months new) position I'm exploring. I never really gave a damn before. But the more a person learns & process the more that persons positions change. It just so happens that my position on the use of the term "black" has started to shift and I'm exploring that here with you and the crew smiley

That said I have no real issues with the African Unions definition of the AFRICAN DIASPORA:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CC0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.africa-union.org%2Forgans%2Fecossoc%2FReport-Expert-Diaspora%2520Defn%252013april2005-Clean%2520copy1.doc&ei=uDGMUZDcEuqD0QHZpoDADQ&usg=AFQjCNHnJtRaAk-FtnfyAfUQg9qIrKv5RA&sig2=LSOfnrYQpsfGWFW5p_fDnw

VIII. ADOPTION OF THE DEFINITION OF THE AFRICAN DIASPORA

18. Following the discussion above, the meeting adopted the following definition by consensus as read by the Chairperson:

“The African Diaspora consists of peoples of African origin living outside the continent, irrespective of their citizenship and nationality and who are willing to contribute to the development of the continent and the building of the African Union.”

IX. CONCLUSION

19. In closing, the Chairperson thanked the Experts for their individual and collective input, and particularly, for the frank and fruitful discussion, which enabled the elaboration and adoption of a definition on the African Diaspora. The Delegate of Senegal took the floor, on behalf of all the Experts, and thanked the Chairperson for the able manner in which he conducted the meeting. The Delegate also expressed his appreciation of the efforts deployed by the Commission to implement the Diaspora initiative of the African Union and particularly, for bringing the process to fruition. He urged the Commission to continue to engage the Diaspora to seek their views on the definition adopted by the Experts and to mobilize Diaspora communities in other regions of the world as it has done effectively in the Americas and the Caribbean regions.
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 1:31am On May 10, 2013
RandomAfricanAm: With the black vs African thing out of the way I'm curious... why do you seemingly have no problem calling Indians in Trinidad and Guyana Indians? Do you call Asians-Americans Asians? Even though they have been here since before the transcontinental railroad, WW2 internment camps, etc. ?
the history is different.

asian americans prefer to be called asian american because they have DIRECT cultures to cling to. Even if they have been here forever tongue they still abide by the same principles and standards back home.

Most Indian caribbeans are called "coolie" - mainly those who were there since the 1800s and have no recollection of or real connection to india. the recent wave of east indians to the caribbean however, are the ones who prefer the term Indo-(insert nationality). They still speak their native tongues, still practice hinduism, and still behave as if they were back home. they and the "coolies" are the same race, yes! however they at times don't "mesh" well together because of cultural differences. (it's much like black americans and africans...same race but different cultures/experiences)

black caribbeans have essentially created our own identity which other groups have assimilated to. its kind of like we have become the "standard" of what it means to be caribbean despite our being descendants of slaves/invaders. because we have been outside of africa so long, despite obvious african influence, we are still different because of our fusions with different ethnic groups, experience, history and culture. we don't fit into one african identity not to mention we have been "tainted" by other races so to speak.

therefore what we are and what we have become is caribbean though we are still for the most part (considered) black. (again much like the "coolie" jamaican vs the indian immigrant).

hope it makes sense.
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by RandomAfricanAm: 5:15am On May 10, 2013
As I always say "If I can't paraphrase it then I don't know it", but before I attempt a paraphrase ...

Given you've just stated your rational on why only a sub group of "Black people" are "African"
(The more I think about it I have an issue with the term African also for a similar reason but first things first).

What do you feel makes all the "black people" who live in Ghana, Ethiopia, T&T, Brazil, U.S., etc. "Black people"?

Given an answer to that I feel I'll have a full grasp of your position.
Thanks
Re: African Genetics Thread (E Haplogroup) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 10, 2013
lol Kid,
what is the purpose of this thread? grin

we share genes and share ancestry.
that's the connection but the cultures are different.

that's what i am saying hun. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition / Why Some S-southerners Denounce Their Igbo Heritage - Obi Of Asaba / The Idea Of A Strong Black Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.