Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

How To Convert Ur Monitor To Tv - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Convert Ur Monitor To Tv (1139 Views)

Convert Your Old Flat Screen Monitor To Normal TV For #7k Only / How Convert Ur CD N DVD Video To Mp4 , 3gp ,wma And Flv / Help:connecting Multiple Monitor To One Cpu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Ur Monitor To Tv by tjmc: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
I have a sun microsystems flatscreen monitor.
It has a 12-pin port beneath.
Pls I would like to know how to watch local TV stations with d monitor.

Pls I need ur urgent assistance
Re: How To Convert Ur Monitor To Tv by olempe(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
Watch TV on ordinary monitor? I doubt it. Why not simply use ur TV?

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Ur Monitor To Tv by bacco2000(m): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
its not possible. Though there are some monitors in built with tv. If that's not the case then its impossible. Unless you might want to use a tv card on your cpu.
Re: How To Convert Ur Monitor To Tv by tjmc: 12:42pm On May 01, 2013
my monitor has a 12pin slot beneath. i have asked some people and they say it is possible. they recommended i buy a device which i do not know its name as well as how it looks like
Re: How To Convert Ur Monitor To Tv by femi4: 8:41am On May 02, 2013
tjmc: my monitor has a 12pin slot beneath. i have asked some people and they say it is possible. they recommended i buy a device which i do not know its name as well as how it looks like
The device name is called TV CARD

(1) (Reply)

Firefox Closes Or Quits Unexpectedly. After A Crash? This Article Will Help You / New Belgium Bicycle For Sale For Just 20k / Very Clean Lenovo G500 - Intel Celeron, 4gb RAM, 320 Hard Disk - N45,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.