Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Stealth Webcam - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Stealth Webcam (407 Views)

Hp Pavilion Dv6(2units Available) A M D(ATI), 750gb Hard Disk, 4gb Ram, Webcam, / Hp Pavilion G6(BLUE) (clean) Intel Core Duo 500gb Hdd 4gb Ram Webcam, Wlan, 15.6 / Hp Pavilion Dv6700 Series(with Fingerprint, Bluetooth, Webcam) - Clearance Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stealth Webcam by giorgi: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
zoom is pretty good and I like the colors that you use, but there is no line of demarcation between the background and the article, but it can change and can be fixed, but for the size of the web is very good Your web is very good and the defense was good because the color degradation cons: too much of my writing contains barely understand what you’re trying to better web plus the pictures might be better and button on the left side better ditauh above to be more neat and more comfortable in the view
advantages: according to what I said before, I love the color and I like the degradation of your web writing because it’s neat that people are not confused reading
note: It is better headers on the change and make your website to look for the box and background color can be added to the black and white color box article

http://www.pysoft.com

(1) (Reply)

Law Books For Sale / For Your Event Photography And Video Coverage / Trade With M I C--- A Fully Regulated And Eu Licensed Forex Broker!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.