Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Placing An Order Is As Easy As One Two Three - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Placing An Order Is As Easy As One Two Three (640 Views)

Jiji Please Screen 99.9% Of Those Placing Jobs Ad In Your Site. / Stop Placing Unrealistic Targets On Marketers, CBN Tells Banks / Traveling Becomes Easy As A B C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Placing An Order Is As Easy As One Two Three by adebisi1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2008
Dear nairaland,

Do you want to order clothes , shoes, or buying other stuff abroad? Place your order and i do the rest. i will get you any stuff you want from abroad and i will follow through to make sure you get the stuff you want.

PLACING AN ORDER IS AS EASY AS ONE TWO THREE

1. FIRST SEND ME E-MAIL FOR YOUR ORDER REQUEST TO adebisi12000@yahoo.co.uk Or call me at +905556386614 8am-8pm Central Standard Time (CST) (If busy try back later) this is my Cell phone.

2. Upon receipt of your order, I will inform you when your order will be available

3. I will send your order to my partner in lagos

4.You call my partner and pick your order with full payment .

5.Finally, just sit back and let me do the rest!!!

How it works

There are three things that have to be done. You have to tell me what Order you want. I have to tell you if I will get them & how much. You then have to make arrangements for payment. Cash Only: pay to my partner in lagos . You then inform me of the arrangements made by e-mail. All of this is accomplished by e-mail. Upon receipt of payment, I will send an e-mail to let you know when you may expect delivery.

If you would like more information

Send me an e-mail & I will respond within 24 hour if not sooner.

(1) (Reply)

Nig. Brew Pls Help / Free Forex E Book / Nbcs' Gt 5hrs Oral Interview On 22nd May 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.