Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Graduate Recruitment At A Healthcare Firm In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Recruitment At A Healthcare Firm In Lagos (724 Views)

Job Vacancy In A Healthcare And Medical Products Company Via Adexen / Senior Cook At A Healthcare Facility - Synapse Services / Open Positions In A Healthcare Company(pharma Ethics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Recruitment At A Healthcare Firm In Lagos by oparkunle: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
A leading Healthcare company now in Nigeria after decades of successful operations in America, Europe and many other countries of the world including countries in Africa, the company works inline with authorities like the World Health Organization (WHO) and Scientific Advisory Board (SAB), The company just opened a new office in Lagos and the following positions are available:

1. Graduate Trainee
2. Bio-Chemist
3. Nutritionist
4. Medical Representatives
5. Marketing Executives

Qualification must be from B.Sc/HND/NCE/OND from a good institution.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. You must be fluent in English and any other Language optional.
2. You must be determined and focused and be able to work with little supervision.
3. Adequate training will be given to all qualified applicants.
4. You must be ready to work in a team.
5. You must have the right attitude to influence people positively.

Remuneration can be compared to that of any of the sectors you can imagine. If interested, forward your CV to: oluyinka.vhr@gmail.com

only shortlisted candidates will be notified if you meet up with the requirement.
Re: Graduate Recruitment At A Healthcare Firm In Lagos by tunlex01(m): 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
I got an invitation for d interview today but am presently in onitsha aπϑ can't make it to lagos tomorrow
Re: Graduate Recruitment At A Healthcare Firm In Lagos by k4kenny(f): 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dem never ban dis guy? angry . Recycling the same story virtually every month hoping to bait poor graduates. Shame on u.
Re: Graduate Recruitment At A Healthcare Firm In Lagos by obinna002: 12:34pm On May 01, 2013
FOOL u won scam ur family abi
Re: Graduate Recruitment At A Healthcare Firm In Lagos by kinghenry1751(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2013
Hello guys,I got an invite too and later called the number inwhich they use in sendin me the message. A guy piked d call and when I tried askin abt d company and d position,the guy said dat its a marketin job bt nt d stressful type....if u'v been invited for d interview and u luv to go for marketin,then u can goooo bt as for me,its nt possible o..

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies For Fresh Graduates In A Reputable ICT Firm / Jobs For Temporary Offshore Workers, Pls Go Here=> / DG Consults, Pls Who Are They? Urgent Plsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.