Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway (34168 Views)

Modelling-discussions :: high Fashion Models-Victorias Secret Models-! / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ / "black Is Beautiful" Black Fashion Models Who Are Making It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Sweetapple007(f): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
Frm fashion to madness!
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by agb2011(f): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
sauer:

grin grin anytime i see this clip i always lmao. grin grin grin Gosh, who tell am say make she spin. grin grin
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by operamaster: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
stebell: Hw does dis topic/thread affects de price of priwenkle @ mile 1 market ph. =)) =)) laughing°˚ ˚°º≈inº°˚ ˚°º≈*Akwa-IboMº°˚ ˚°º≈dialectº°˚ ˚°º≈iyammi º°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) nsutor_iko-idom?=)) =))=)) =)) °˚ ˚°º≈iº°˚Mbok˚°º≈*º°˚ ˚°º≈º°˚ekpong ˚Mi°ºoh≈-=)) wat is nland turning to these days. Nonsense
Afosio, afofaka
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
LOL....
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by vascey(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
sauer:

How could this dude continue walking after seeing the girl trip.
Some people get mind sha.
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by adetsim(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
meracool: When Everything about them is FaKE

God bless you. The same thing I have in mind. I had my funniest scene about ladies in my office on 16th June 2011 when there was a bomb blast beside our premises in Abuja. Come and see how they quickly removed their high heel iroko shoes from their fake legs and began to run (eni ori ko yo, ipade di ile ) . It was the next day some of them remembered their flung shoes.
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by obailala(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
sauer:

OMG!! that dude behind has to be a robot or a sadist.. #no.feelings shocked shocked shockedgrin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by redcliff: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
sauer:

[size=14pt]this one just wan swim ni. no mind am[/size]
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by megareal: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
cheesy grin grin grin
Chei! Catwalk don turn to goose fall. LMAO oooooo.
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Deiok(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
fashion shít.
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by tope3x(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
Man, i swear, you are a real GOAT.....hehehehehehehehehe
sauer:
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hustling gone bad ...

Oh well
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by ayobase(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
I initially thought it was "Hilarious Picture OF FASHOLA Models Falling On The Runway"

Lawd have Messi, I need glasses!
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by adetsim(m): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
stebell: Hw does dis topic/thread affects de price of priwenkle @ mile 1 market ph. =)) =)) laughing°˚ ˚°º≈inº°˚ ˚°º≈*Akwa-IboMº°˚ ˚°º≈dialectº°˚ ˚°º≈iyammi º°˚ ˚°º≈=)) =)) =)) nsutor_iko-idom?=)) =))=)) =)) °˚ ˚°º≈iº°˚Mbok˚°º≈*º°˚ ˚°º≈º°˚ekpong ˚Mi°ºoh≈-=)) wat is nland turning to these days. Nonsense

This one na nice incantation.
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by joseph1013: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
Lol
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Diasporan(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
Iceslizer: Check out Miss Noodle-Legs grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iekhz3ha74I
The model seems to be ice skating grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by delors(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
So, the only news u were expecting to see on Nairaland when u joined just last week was 'boko haram and Nigerian corruption' abi? No wonder na for Mile 1 in PH u dey sell periwinkles. Yeye guy
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by delors(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
idnoble135: Eeehm! Please how does this improve our national economy?
Or how does this increase your salary?
Ok, Idowu, tell us wetin u don contribute to this forum to improve the economy! undecided
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by delors(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
sauer:
Damn! After a fr.eaking hard day at work, this gif just made my day. I don laugh die.
Oh boy, this guy mean o! E no even send the girl...na the money he wan collect for the modelling job dey im mind. Why the girl self dey waka like that? On top how much?
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by teeties(f): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
My ankle almost broke in PH cos of their bad road while on my newst heels looking for a cab..i dont know how many pple noticed it buh my heels broke Damn! I couldnt even move from that spot till i got a cab to my destination..i was so embarassed and worse is my loss of money witout rily rocking the footwear..Now most of my footwears are flatz..Heels can rily f you up on bad roads and maybe after walking α̲̅ long distance with į̸̸̨τ̲̅..
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
[quote author=sauer][/quote

Lamo... Good she got no balls
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
Shollypopz: LMAO! grin grin grin

Walking on stairs is the hardest though. When I walk on stairs with 5+ inch heels, I don't look left or right.

Honey boo, I concentrate.....It's all about the focus cool

More grease to your ankles.

These girls are dancing Alingo. It doesnt add to your sexiness so keep seeking elusive attention...
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
tope3x: Man, i swear, you are a real GOAT.....hehehehehehehehehe
she loves to swim! grin
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
teeties: My ankle almost broke in PH cos of their bad road while on my newst heels looking for a cab..i dont know how many pple noticed it buh my heels broke Damn! I couldnt even move from that spot till i got a cab to my destination..i was so embarassed and worse is my loss of money witout rily rocking the footwear..Now most of my footwears are flatz..Heels can rily f you up on bad roads and maybe after walking α̲̅ long distance with į̸̸̨τ̲̅..

We all noticed but we were like ''who cares''
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Mamacita007(f): 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
I still rock my high heels always oo its all about balancing urself while walking. Even my boots have heels grin . Its sexxier than flat shoes & ive never fallen. llooll
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by nice4life: 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
Mamacita007: I still rock my high heels always oo its all about balancing urself while walking. Even my boots have heels grin . Its sexxier than flat shoes & ive never fallen. llooll
you had better learn how to balance well well because the day you fall while walking with me that will be the end of high heels, I hope you learn how to be sexy with flat shoes too because that will be your only option then.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
idnoble135: Eeehm! Please how does this improve our national economy?
Or how does this increase your salary?

HUMOR is absent in your Dictionary bro .... Go Buy Oxford Dictionary
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Mamacita007(f): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
nice4life:
you had better learn how to balance well well because the day you fall while walking with me that will be the end of high heels, I hope you learn how to be sexy with flat shoes too because that will be your only option then.

llooooolll for ur sake i'll carry slippers in my bag grin grin if I fall u'll pick me so i thank God!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2013

MODS HELP!!! Jackie Chan on Nland speaking Mandarin, sorry about my first approach

Dear sir with full respect are u a mandarin Teacher in China??
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
idnoble135:
Hey dude, poor folks always prefer humor while some people are busy creating wealth for themselves. Fyi, i have a sense of humor but whats humorous about this? Abegi, let me be jawe

Mr. Bill Gate no mind Jawe dem dey jealous of the new MTN umbrella and KIOSK wey u just buy for Ajegunle. My brother i no won disrespect u ooo but u D A F T no be small, A life without Laughter is pure Sadness
Re: Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway by delors(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2013
oh boy, the guy no send true true o...I dig am out, enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe8Vzk4lbSs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Patrick Osikhena To Contest For Miss Nigeria 2019 / Visual Guide On How To Buy Men's Suit - GQ STYLE. / Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.