Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution (33228 Views)

Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos / Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming / Kaffy's Mum Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by bukahands2: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
My Mum Adviced Me To Go Into Prostitution- Dance Queen Kaffy

Curse her or lampoon her, Kaffy, the dance queen is not moved, neither is she going to deny it that, she was once encouraged into prostitution by her mother. When they say wonders shall never end, some people may not readily understand until they hear some life testimonies that leave the mouth agape, such is the candid disclosure of popular dancer and musician Kafayat popularly known as Kaffy.

She dropped the bombshell about how her mother nearly made her go into prostitution so as to make ends meet. The talented dancer revealed this while she was addressing a group of youths at a programme held not too long ago.

She divulged this while encouraging the young minds at the event to learn how to read between the lines so that they won’t be guided because sometimes, the people that they look up to may be the one that will lead them astray.

The talented mother of two, also disclosed that she had to pay her way through school as she did not attend the conventional school that every other child attends because she had to wait for the regular school goers to close from school so that she could borrow their books and cover up but luck smiled on her when she made a record for herself and country at Amstel Malta World Marathon Dance, by breaking the existing record for the Guinness Book of World Records through dance. And ever since, she has not relented on her oars.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/21390/26/how-mum-encouraged-me-to-go-into-prostitution-danc.html
http://celebnewsonthewatch..com/2013/04/my-mum-adviced-me-to-go-into.html

1 Like

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by wizkris(f): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
In ma own pioint of view,SOME GALS WERE BORN TO BE STUPID...y disgrace her mum like that even though wah she did was illegal.blood should be blood

41 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
Disclose private poverty-induced interaction with your mum to motivate others ? Someone needs to see a shrink real quick. What happens to confidentiality?

3 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
SMH# she don sell her mama for 1kobo for NL ..trust nairalanders next time she comes out to say i have the best mom in the world dem go bring out this thread.. undecided

Tinu what are you still doing online u no go Sleep? angry

4 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
wizkris: In ma own pioint of view,SOME GALS WERE BORN TO BE STUPID...y disgrace her mum like that even though wah she did was illegal.blood should be blood

I agree. She made her mum look really bad, and that's not nice. Maybe it was some kind of Freudian slip. She could have still made her point, albeit in a vague manner, e.g. 'some really close people, including family members, even advised me to consider prostitution'. . .

25 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
pro01:
I agree. She made her mum look really bad, and that's not nice. Maybe it was some kind of Freudian slip. She could have still made her point, albeit in a vague manner, e.g. 'some really close people, including family members, even advised me to consider prostitution'. . .
However, we should not encourage people like her mother to keep telling the youths directly or indirectly that they can do prostitution, robbery, kidnapping, ritual or other bad acts to earn money.

11 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: However, we should not encourage people like her mother to keep telling the youths indirectly that they can do prostitution, robbery, kidnapping, ritual or other bad acts to earn money.

Certainly. I understand that that point must have been what she wanted to make. However, she could still have made that point (in the manner that I suggested earlier) without implicating her mum publicly.

1 Like

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Temismith(f): 12:21am On Apr 28, 2013
Clap for urself.
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by gunuvi(m): 1:32am On Apr 28, 2013
Liar!
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 28, 2013
In a con3 where truth is covered so as not to ruffle some feathers, how can we develop?
Do u know what it means for a mother to set her daughter on the path of prostitution? To me such a mother shld be named & shamed. She deserves no respect and shld cower among animals.
My advice to the beautiful Kaffy is to ensure that ,that her mother does not come anywhere near her kids.

50 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 28, 2013
lipsrsealed Tomorrow, she will come out and deny saying she ' was misquoted' undecided
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Popowaa: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2013
Is she still not her mother.Why would u disgrace your mother when she is still alive

2 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2013
wizkris: In ma own pioint of view,SOME GALS WERE BORN TO BE STUPID...y disgrace her mum like that even though wah she did was illegal.blood should be blood
that should serve as a lesson to other wayward mothers,if i were the one too i will say it,moreover she was using herself as an example.this is a lesson

mothers you never know what your kids will become in future mind what you tell them or encourage them,it might hunt you in future

9 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2013
Popowaa: Is she still not her mother.Why would u disgrace your mother when she is still alive
please let we as nigerians be objective,call what is bad bad and stop covering up wrong doings.that is how a father will continously rape and impregnate his daughter and the family will say she should cover it up since he is still her father,those stewpeed sentiments is what is causing rot in our society today,its just sick

25 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2013
utumunta: In a con3 where truth is covered so as not to ruffle some feathers, how can we develop?
Do u know what it means for a mother to set her daughter on the path of prostitution? To me such a mother shld be named & shamed. She deserves no respect and shld cower among animals.
My advice to the beautiful Kaffy is to ensure that ,that her mother does not come anywhere near her kids.
gbam
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2013
Temismith: Clap for urself.
her choice to go on the right path has given her more than a clap,it has earned her a standing ovation.i am sure if she had listened to her mom and gone into prostitution,you peeps will be here calling her all sorts of unprintable name e.g hooker,ashawo,she is stewpeed,she is this and that.even if your mother tells you to enter the fire,would you....decency and morals are no more appreciated,no wonder we have reprobates,vile men and morally bankrupt people as leaders,when we choose to cover up iniquity and celebrate debasement of womanhood.tufiaaaa

8 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2013
bandiejay: SMH# she don sell her mama for 1kobo for NL ..trust nairalanders next time she comes out to say i have the best mom in the world dem go bring out this thread.. undecided

Tinu what are you still doing online u no go Sleep? angry
in my honest opinion a mother,not just a woman or mother,a virtous mother protects her kids from all forms of debasement and abuse,so a woman that brazenly encouraged her daughter to go into prostitution,how will you weigh her,will you still carry her like egg or look at her scornfully,no be objective,if it was you how will you feel if your mom didnt really help with your school fees and she said you should go for prostitution,will you still respect her if you have the opportunity too?in my own opinion will expose her as a lesson to other women like that.moreover it is not every mother that is a VIRTUOUS MOTHER.i wonder where the mothers that encouraged chastity and virginity have gone,what a pity.if it was an outsider or a man,it will not pain me,but her own mother for crying out loud.it weakens the self esteem and affects the psyche of that girl.it makes her look more like a sex object.so if your mother doesn't believe in you and sees you as a money spinning venture,then what else is there....it is so natural that any child will resent the mother for that

6 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2013

18 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2013
pro01:

Certainly. I understand that that point must have been what she wanted to make. However, she could still have made that point (in the manner that I suggested earlier) without implicating her mum publicly.
Maybe she could have handled that part better.
But now, people have forgotten that her mum that's supposed to be her mentor advised her wrongly & she could have been another prostitute @ Allen Avenue. There are still many mothers like this in our streets. They lld tell their children to make money @ all cost. Anyone that get the wrong signal ll turn to a ritualist, thief, assasin, prostitute etc.
It's like people are just blaming Kaffy & encouraging mothers that promote prostitution or other ills all in the name of 'afterall she's her mother'.

1 Like

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by baynix(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2013
Carfy?? Why ?? Why Dafuq D'ya Disgrace Ur Momma!!?? All Coz You Wanna Motivate Dem Kids Who Doestnt Giv 2 Fuqs About Ur Tales??

I Used To Like You!! U Don Fall Ma Hand!! sad

1 Like

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by phineas: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
The lady came out told her story uncensored to motivate the young ones,a true story that poverty is real and drives people to survive in unconventional ways.

I have heard this kind of story many times,In Nigeria it is real, where mothers expect and encourage their children to survive or get ahead in life by patronage from men and sometimes feed and help siblings and family this way,

She came out told her story.How she survived.It doesn't make her love her mother less,or honour her less,it just meant she choose a better way,succeeded and told her story...

Let us not criticize her,kaffy,you have my respect,way to go.

4 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by ednut1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
kafayat the bible nd koran said we shud always obey our parents, see her head like say she no do both prostition nd dance togeda

1 Like

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by yuzedo: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ehen?! AND WHAT IS SO WRONG THERE?!?! Every parent should be able to identify their child's TALENT! angry

If your pikin sabi book, encourage am to go school.undecided

If your pikin sabi handwork, encourage am to open workshop.undecided

Kaffy mama don see say her pikin nyash go make babanla money, so what's bad in charting a career path for your daughter along those lines?!?! grin grin wink

3 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
Blood should be blood but it's not always blood. Did the mother think of blood when she was setting her child up for prostitution? Instead of insulting the girl for saying the truth, blame the mother for failing in her duties.

5 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
pro01:

You too??......smh!
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hypocritical sentiments. undecided

2 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
Shollypopz:
You too??......smh!

Wetin I do? I assume you support Kaffy's public denigration of her mum?

Her mum was wrong, no doubt. However, we can't be sure how bad things were for their family, and most importantly, what her mum's orientation was. Many females in this part of the world prostitute directly or indirectly as a matter of necessity. Some people's breaking point (during times of hardship or turmoil) is more brittle than others, that's life. Heck, one might argue that the mum had her best interest at heart when she 'advised' her to consider prostitution. It's a matter of orientation.

Since God has been kind to Kaffy, I expect her to know better than to humiliate her mum this way. Some things are better left unsaid.

8 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Awwwwww...so bad! No good mother would ask her daughter to do such! But, I don't think I can ever say that about my mother in public..I dunno, but I just want to protect my mother( even as a child), no matter how bad she hurt me! Mothers go through a lot to see their children survive..
#Check picture below----->

Thank you. There are probably a number of things that I dislike about my mum, (and not to mention Naija women in general, lol), but then, some private things should never be said publicly. Then again, from my vast experience in the streets, I know that people have different breaking points. . .that has little to do with morality or the lack thereof. Even relatively rich people do TERRIBLE things for money, not to mention people experiencing severe hardship and poverty. The only poverty-induced crimes that I personally would never make excuses for are violent crimes. Anything else, it's really hard to say until you're in their shoes. Let's not overrate the power of self-will.

2 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by wizkris(f): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
ItsModella:
Blood should be blood but it's not always blood. Did the mother think of blood when she was setting her child up for prostitution? Instead of insulting the girl for saying the truth, blame the mother for failing in her duties.
every story have a two angle point.fine her mother was wrong to advice such but apart from poverty,we should also reason why the mother would say that.kaffy aint a saint,ah still say she is wrong for rubbishing her mum.I don't see any love there
Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
pro01:

Wetin I do? I assume you support Kaffy's public denigration of her mum?

Her mum was wrong, no doubt. However, we can't be sure how bad things were for their family, and most importantly, what her mum's orientation was. Many females in this part of the world prostitute directly or indirectly as a matter of necessity. Some people's breaking point (during times of hardship or turmoil) is more brittle than others, that's life. Heck, one might argue that the mum had her best interest at heart when she 'advised' her to consider prostitution. It's a matter of orientation.

Since God has been kind to Kaffy, I expect her to know better than to humiliate her mum this way. Some things are better left unsaid.
I don't get the point of your narration but the fact still remains she shouldn't be berated for exposing such. If she was advising young girls that might be in her situation, that info needed to be said. Many girls might be going through the same thing and some that are into it might have the excuse that, "my mother advised me to". If her story can discourage any young girl even just one, it needed to be said.

The benefit outweighs the "face save" you're pushing.

In fact if her mother has learnt anything, her mother should be proud and even be beside her daughter using her past mistake and story to educate young girls.

10 Likes

Re: kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
How did saying her mother nearly made her go into prostitution become her mum advised her to go into prostitution?

See sensationalism at its best.

It could be her mother's actions or inability to provide nearly made her go into prostitution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos) / Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Ice Prince Meets Jay Z [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.