Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,555 members, 7,865,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

How To Increase Your Internet Speed Manually - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Increase Your Internet Speed Manually (910 Views)

Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 / Increase Your 'facebook Likes' With This Software On Your Blogger Blog/website / To Ladies Who Wants To Increase The Size Of There Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Internet Speed Manually by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
Surfing the net with a good internet speed is a great pleasure everyone will want to enjoy doing. But when the speed of your internet becomes very slow you lose the interest of internet surfing. To such problem here is a good solution to your internet speed. visit this link for instruction to optimize your internet speed

http://naijaforumcentre..com/2013/04/how-to-increase-internet-speed-manually.html
Re: How To Increase Your Internet Speed Manually by paviya: 6:10am On Sep 04, 2014
If anyone was unable to get speed tips by above the reference link means,you can improve your internet speed by the following instructions.
1.Get a download accelerator
2.Turn off all unused apps while downloading
3.Don't upload information while you're downloading
4.You must always keep your computer clean of any viruses
5.clear your temporary download history files.
6.Use latest version of any browser
7.Do regular speed test.
When i had the same problem,i followed the same ways.I am sure,it's very useful to increase your net speed.Then you can check your new internet speed using ScanmySpeed.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See! How You Can Also Make Up To Or More Than 120k Monthly!! / Empire-wealth Shipping Goods & Importation Technology / Ecommerce Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.