Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) (29883 Views)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by FunnyPikincom(m): 3:15am On Apr 28, 2013
Charly Boy's wife Dianne Oputa His 9th Daughter, Dominique Oputa playing with the Camera. This Picture is hilarious. Funny enough, Dominique is the last Daughter of Diane. Chai, See Spoilt Brat

Source>>>>
http://www.funnypikin.com/2013/04/weird-pictures-of-charly-boys-wife-and.html

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by Popowaa: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2013
What is weird about this?

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by baynix(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2013
@OP What's Ur Own Meanin For Weird

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by fatdon1(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2013
Possessed Family.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by free2ryhme: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
this family and their unusual behavior.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by Scarpon(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
mama got hips I will smash them both

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
Scarpon: g

Reserving space huh
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by mmmustapha(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
Wats so special about them
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by Bryancrox(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
D dauqhter look like stronq kpako when dey wan form Aje,She nor fine sha...She look lik 1992 model of charly Boy

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by alaoeri: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
How 'll this makes me be among the winners of VISA lottery next week? Rubbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by youngay: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
Bitches undecidedBitches
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by Scarpon(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
val_dee:

Reserving space huh
yeah big man
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
Charly boy sperm uses batteries
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by Akshow: 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
9th pikin? Shou! Them be rats? Charly boy odikwa too much in producin shudrens

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by diamondlove: 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
9th daughter? Abi wat did I read
Ow many dem get?
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by nonysmith(m): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
I hav to be d 1st to comment one of this days...ahh ahh afta 5yrs of membership...ogini...lol...d pics are absolutely normal so dey shud not be judged based on d sins of der father/husband

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by nnekaela(f): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
Funny family
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
Rawbish!
-----------------------
Last Bullet: Make I no talk cos if I spill out wetin dey my mind, Charley Boy go dey pursue me, even all the mods of celebrity section for this Nairaland.
Jumps out of moving Danfo.
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by tjskii(f): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ugly pics undecided
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by albacete(m): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
Carbon copy of Charly Boy Man
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
label them whatever,they sure are living the life
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by Thermythorpe(f): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
Oshi o da undecided
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by DICKtator: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
There is nothing hilarious bout this pix
grin grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by moshoodn(m): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
WHERE DO YOU GUYS NORMALLY DIG OUT THESE PIXES??

THEY ARE COOL SHA.
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by frederal(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
The daughter is cute ( despite d picture is ps ); imagine dating a daughter of charlie boy-a devil incarnate. Very mysterious family
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by ChisomMalachy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
Popowaa: What is weird about this?
guy they luk cute
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
Truth be told__This is a nice pic
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by tutu1: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2013
I feel for the girl, she will be dragged into this rockstar lifestyle because of her parents, she a pretty and has potential of being a regular hot chick, but I doubt if that will happen,
Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by otele(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2013
The essence of life is the pursuit of happiness. These guys look like a happy family. When you guys call Charles Opita crazy old fool, I see a happily married man with his happy big family living their life the way they want to and not giving a f/ck what other think.

My Judgement: they are free. Their happiness is independent of your expectations. Most people will bend their life to suit public expectation and they remain so unhappy in marriage, not these folks.

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
coolHmmmmmmn what a life and what a family!!!!!!!! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Son's Ear Stud In Pre-birthday Photos / Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband / Anita Joseph Shares Throwback Photos Before Her Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.