Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Nostalgic Memories Of Great Ife (OAU) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nostalgic Memories Of Great Ife (OAU) (708 Views)

Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School / Celebrating Great Ife @ 50 / Share The Nostalgic Moments Of Ur Time In Oau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nostalgic Memories Of Great Ife (OAU) by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2013
Nothing makes students and graduates of OAU, Ile-Ife nostalgic like hearing the Great Ife anthem being sung. It captures the beauty, progressive nature, struggle, motto, etc.

Great Ife! Great Ife
Africa's most beautiful campus
Conscious, vigilant, progressive
Aluta against all oppression
Forward ever, backward never
For learning and culture
Sports and struggle
Great Ife! I love you
There is only one Great Ife in the Universe
Another Great Ife is a counterfeit

Great! Great! Great! Great!

2 Likes

Re: Nostalgic Memories Of Great Ife (OAU) by Shina1987(m): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2013
There are two universities in nigeria,oau and others.... Greatest ife
Re: Nostalgic Memories Of Great Ife (OAU) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
Shina1987: There are two universities in nigeria,oau and others.... Greatest ife
For learning and culture.
Re: Nostalgic Memories Of Great Ife (OAU) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
Of the greatest gbagba!!!
Articulate gbogbo!!!

I miss Awo Hall...I miss Great Ife.
Re: Nostalgic Memories Of Great Ife (OAU) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
Holacunlay: Of the greatest gbagba!!!
Articulate gbogbo!!!

I miss Awo Hall...I miss Great Ife.
I really enjoyed Awo Hall. It was my hall of residence for the four years I spent in OAU. I preferred scoting here to having a bed space in Faj or ETF.

(1) (Reply)

Post UTME Screening Examination Past Questions And Answers For Download / 2013/2014 Jamb CBT Exam- What You Must Know / Sad Story Of A Girl Who Got Scammed, When She Tried To Upgrade Her Jamb Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.