Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Computer Speaks Whatever You Type. All Windows - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Speaks Whatever You Type. All Windows (721 Views)

Windows 10: Microsoft Is Recording EVERYTHING You Type, But Here's How To Stop I / How To Make Computer Speak What You Type / How Fast Can You Type? Do You Still Look At Your Keyboard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Speaks Whatever You Type. All Windows by maaria(f): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
This is an amazing trick to amaze your friends.

-By using this trick you can make your computer to speak whatever you type.

-This trick is working on all microsoft operating system and does not require any programming skills.

-You have to follow just simple steps and your own Text to Voice software will be ready.

-If you show this software to any of your friends he will be certainly impressed with you .

-Ok,the trick is fairly simple and requires only 3 simple steps from your side.

-Let’s Begin
1.Open Notepad and copy and paste the following code into it
Dim message, sapi message=InputBox("What do you want me to say?","Speak to Me"wink Set sapi=CreateObject("sapi.spvoice"wink sapi.Speak message

-2.Now save the notepad file with the name speak.vbs at your desktop.

-3.Now double click on speak.vbs type in the box whatever you want your computer to speak for you.
Re: Computer Speaks Whatever You Type. All Windows by chux76(m): 2:17am On Apr 29, 2013
does the code contain the smileys??
Re: Computer Speaks Whatever You Type. All Windows by OppyG: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2013
The message i keep getting says: eexpected end of statement,. What does that mean and what do i do?
Re: Computer Speaks Whatever You Type. All Windows by maaria(f): 9:31am On Apr 29, 2013
maybe problem of your service pack
Re: Computer Speaks Whatever You Type. All Windows by JUO(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2013
-This trick is working on all microsoft operating system and does not require any programming skills.
you started using computer from xp

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Windows Computer Run Faster / HELP! MY HP 635 Shutdown Suddenly / SCRAP SALES.. Alans Rechargeable SD/USB Radio Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.