Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Boko Haram Receives 3.15 Million Dollars To Free French Hostages, Faceless? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Receives 3.15 Million Dollars To Free French Hostages, Faceless? (523 Views)

Serving Nigeria Costs Me At Least A Million Dollars Every Year, Says Kachikwu / Did Jonathan Distribute Dollars To 25 Bloggers In Lagos?- By Morakinyo Olugbiji / Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Receives 3.15 Million Dollars To Free French Hostages, Faceless? by palmasglobal: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
Just read it that the french and cameronian negotiators have to part with the whooping sum of 3.15 dollars for the french hostages to be release to there family, my qustion is, are these guys still faceless? who was given the money? who is there negotiator? thought is a jihad they are fighting for, is jihad entailed collecting ransome? to me these guys are criminals, what is your take.
Re: Boko Haram Receives 3.15 Million Dollars To Free French Hostages, Faceless? by Trut(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
Where is the souce of this story?
Re: Boko Haram Receives 3.15 Million Dollars To Free French Hostages, Faceless? by palmasglobal: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
Trut: Where is the souce of this story?
AIT.

(1) (Reply)

JTF, In Borno State, Alerts Public Boko Haram Turning Tokidnapping / Tweet Of The Day / Which Dailies Sales Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.