Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nollywood Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma Aneke's Outfit At The Encomium’s Black - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nollywood Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma Aneke's Outfit At The Encomium’s Black (2469 Views)

Nollywood Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma Aneke's Outfit At The Encomium’s Black / Jim Iyke's Outfit At Tuface And Annie's Dubai Wedding - Hit Or Miss? / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma Aneke's Outfit At The Encomium’s Black by trendystuf(f): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
The twins are always spotted in matching outfits. This was what they wore to the Encomium Black and white ball. Hot or not?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/04/nollywood-twins-chidiebere-and-chidinma.html

Re: Nollywood Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma Aneke's Outfit At The Encomium’s Black by tinuolababy(f): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
They look lovely kiss kiss
Re: Nollywood Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma Aneke's Outfit At The Encomium’s Black by sagytariusTM1: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
Abeg o, make I ask this kweshun...
When they're off the Carpets, do they (and others who put on such) still sweep the floor with them attire?
Re: Nollywood Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma Aneke's Outfit At The Encomium’s Black by park007: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
They actually look nice for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma Aneke's Outfit At The Encomium’s Black by stainlessify: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
These twin na wa o, the same face,breast,tommy,ass,height n size, hop dey dont date the same guy oo shocked
Re: Nollywood Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma Aneke's Outfit At The Encomium’s Black by majalisa(m): 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
sagytarius™:
Abeg o, make I ask this kweshun...
When they're off the Carpets, do they (and others who put on such) still sweep the floor with them attire?
wetin u think?
Re: Nollywood Twins, Chidiebere And Chidinma Aneke's Outfit At The Encomium’s Black by Chitexs250(m): 12:20am On Apr 29, 2013

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Tie A Tie (pictures) / Imported Exclusive And New Turkish Designer Men's Suit 10k / Mr Nigeria 2011 – Meet The 18 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.