Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Urgent On Aluminium Can Business And Make Hugh Profit!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent On Aluminium Can Business And Make Hugh Profit!!! (442 Views)

How Can Business Owners Use The Internet To Get More Customers / Can Business Owner Get Web Hosting For $5 Or Less And A Free Website Building? / How Hugh Hefner Built His Half A Billion Dollar Enterprise "Playboy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent On Aluminium Can Business And Make Hugh Profit!!! by blissauto: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
I am seeking for Business partner of Aluminium Cans business,It would be like Joint Venture company and after we have supply the Aluminium Cans to the Company,They would pay us and we start purchasing Again the Raw Cans
The Capital require is just 50,000 upward.

Pls Note:I only need serious people to work with rather than people who come and steal Ideas.

Contact me:08054316094
Email:holymichol@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Liberty @160 Per Doller / Urgent Blco Needed. No Facilitator Please. / Partnership Offer With Event Promoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.