Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Should I Register This 555,000 Searches Keyword phrase as domain name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Should I Register This 555,000 Searches Keyword phrase as domain name (675 Views)

Top Google Searches By Nigerians 2015;Arsenal,Buhari,Diezani Arrest tops d list. / Google Nigeria Top Searches Of 2013 / 2.1 Billion Internet Users And 555 Million Websites: The Web In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Register This 555,000 Searches Keyword phrase as domain name by emmykk(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Greetings NL,I hit google adword keyword search tool today and on one niche i saw 555,000 global search and 301,000 local search in the usa,this is for the broad search.
but when i tick the exact radio botton and untick the broad botton and click search it give <10.
Can i go ahead and register is as a domain name or at what point of searches is it advicable to register such keywordtool findings as domain name?...
Re: Should I Register This 555,000 Searches Keyword phrase as domain name by UncleJJ(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
u no dey fear?
Re: Should I Register This 555,000 Searches Keyword phrase as domain name by Basic(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2013
As a matter of fact, you should never rely on the broad search results. Broad search only returns the number of queries that include at least one word from your keyphrase.
To hunt for lucrative keywords, only use the exact match. Since your keyphrase has less than 10 exact match queries per month, it means less that 10 people are searching Google with that keyphrase as it is exactly. So, registering a domain around such a keyword is a bad idea. A very bad one.
Only consider keyphrases that have at least 1000 exact match results.
Re: Should I Register This 555,000 Searches Keyword phrase as domain name by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2013
Gone are the days web pages rank because of domain name. If u want to build a brand out of a domain name, u can go ahead and use it and thru good seo, u wil stil make ur pages rank well wit other keywords. There is no point having a domain like this: www.topandbestwebdesignanddevelopmentcompanyinnigeria.com
Re: Should I Register This 555,000 Searches Keyword phrase as domain name by hoyehchemm: 10:55am On Apr 30, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Gone are the days web pages rank because of domain name. If u want to build a brand out of a domain name, u can go ahead and use it and thru good seo, u wil stil make ur pages rank well wit other keywords. There is no point having a domain like this: www.topandbestwebdesignanddevelopmentcompanyinnigeria.com
Dt reminds of people who want their full business name to be registered grin e.g adesareadegbagiandsonslimited.com.
Anytime you want to register a domain name. Just follow this criteria to make it premium.
1. It must be short
2. Easy to remember
3. It must not contain more than 3 phrases
4. Avoid the use of symbols like -,?, and so on.
Hope this tips help!!!
Re: Should I Register This 555,000 Searches Keyword phrase as domain name by emmykk(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2013
hoyehchemm:
Dt reminds of people who want their full business name to be registered grin e.g adesareadegbagiandsonslimited.com.
Anytime you want to register a domain name. Just follow this criteria to make it premium.
1. It must be short
2. Easy to remember
3. It must not contain more than 3 phrases
4. Avoid the use of symbols like -,?, and so on.
Hope this tips help!!!
thanks for ur advice.

(1) (Reply)

---------- / [Offer Closed]Get A Professional Website For Just N10,000 Only From Oawkweb.com / Citanda! An Online Community Site To Share With People Of Similar Interests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.