Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nairalander With Pasuma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander With Pasuma (1851 Views)

Actress Fausat Balogun[madam Saje] 50th Birthday Party With Pasuma,yinka Quadri / Wasiu Ayinde Keeps Silence On Alleged Sex Scandal With Pasuma’s Daughter / Why Pasuma, K1 Fell-out — Omo Banke, K1 Allegedly Slept With Pasuma’s Daughter, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander With Pasuma by riket(f): 12:10am On Apr 29, 2013
Since posting pix with Naija celebs seems to be the ish.Here is an impromptu picture i took with Pasuma over a year ago at a birthday party in Hollywood,FL.
Mods,pls no fall my hand,Even though am not Tonto dike ,pls grant me frontpage access.
Mucho Gracias

Re: Nairalander With Pasuma by Afam4eva(m): 12:35am On Apr 29, 2013

[size=14pt]You sure say no be for Hollywood street, Mushin you take this picture?grin
[/size]
Re: Nairalander With Pasuma by johnwizey: 12:52am On Apr 29, 2013
Nice pix
Re: Nairalander With Pasuma by Emmyk(m): 12:58am On Apr 29, 2013
Perfect match cheesy
Re: Nairalander With Pasuma by nikkypearl(f): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2013
Op..are u related 2mercy Johnson grin
Re: Nairalander With Pasuma by Shimshark(m): 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
nikkypearl: Op..are u related 2mercy Johnson grin
seriously.. I c it 2.. cheesy
Re: Nairalander With Pasuma by Tolexander: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nice pic!
only that both of you seem to be in different world, he frowned as if he was forced while you smiled as if you've seen the best person on earth by your side!

You are pretty even with that mouth which seems to be wide enough to allow the soup's spoon(sibi obe) to pass through without touching the corners of the mouth.
Re: Nairalander With Pasuma by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
i register my presence! Just incase it hits FP! @op nice pic
Re: Nairalander With Pasuma by ikekings(m): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2013
Who is pasuma?

(1) (Reply)

Chris Kelly Of The 90's Group Kriss Cross Dies At 34 / Photos Of Omotola And Toke Makinwa At The Future Awards Dinner / Cossy Orjiakor's Boyfriend Dumps Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.