Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar (3716 Views)

The King And The Slave. God Is Good / DE-KING, Unique & Simply Authentic / Gina and DE-KING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by dablessed(f): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2005
Latoya wants a guy who fears God and crazy about her, intelligent, best father to their kids and bla bla bla...

De-king wants a lady who loves God and crazy about him, intelligent, must love kids and bla bla bla ...

Wow! You two share a common aspiration!
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by DEKING3(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2005
dablessed:

Wow! You two share a common aspiration!

so what, dablessed rolleyes
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by dablessed(f): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2005
So why u dey roll eyes at me? I only made an intelligent observation. Abi Nairalnders, dont they have more or less the same aspiration?
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by DEKING3(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2005
Eh? I go roll am again rolleyes and again rolleyes
Miss observer thanks a whole lot. Why did you call the entire nairaland? rolleyes
Answer the question in the thread abi you no get answer?
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by dablessed(f): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2005
Ok , i didnt know it was a crime to observe. I'm sorry!

Ignore my posts abeg. Pretend u have not read it.
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by DEKING3(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2005
@dablessed, shey you don dey vex?
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by hotangel2(f): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2005
Dablessed positive don't attract. He already has a girl (gina). So...... you know the rest.
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by WesleyanA(f): 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2005
hehe grin
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by dablessed(f): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2005
Ehn HotAngel, didnt know Gina was on the scene! Forgive me! But i really didnt have the intention to hook him up with Latoya, i only made a sincere and intelligent observation or havent u observed same in their "dream wife/husband"

Gina abeg no vex o! Didnt mean to step on your toes abeg! De-king, my apologies Sir.
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by hotangel2(f): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2005
Hehe... Dablessed is funny. cheesy cheesy
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by Latoya(f): 2:20am On Aug 17, 2005
What on earth is going on here?
Pls u guys shuld leave me out of wahala o,It was just a coinincidence that we want the same things from our spouses but that doesnt mean we will hook up.
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by hotangel2(f): 2:23am On Aug 17, 2005
Hehe! Latoya has a boyfriend, de-king has a girlfriend. Nothing is gonna happen between them. lol. Dablessed has sharp eyes. cheesy
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by spikle(m): 2:34am On Aug 17, 2005
hmmmm i thank all of una ooo, na me b d guy wey latoya de talk about she doesnt wanna xpose me to da forum anyway all other brodas nuffinggggggggg 4 una
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by hotangel2(f): 2:38am On Aug 17, 2005
Hmmmph, Hmmmph.... Spikle?? Okay i will wait for Latoya.
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by spikle(m): 2:39am On Aug 17, 2005
hot angel u just broke ma heart so u fink im lyin shey cry
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by Latoya(f): 2:40am On Aug 17, 2005
Spikle i beg o,Who u be? shocked
I don't know what is going on in this forum,seun please do something.
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by spikle(m): 2:44am On Aug 17, 2005
shocked haaaaaaaa public denial well i knw u dnt mean wat u typed just one of ur funny pranks ( whisperrrrrsss she is really nuts about me) aint u sweetiecutie wink
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by Seun(m): 2:47am On Aug 17, 2005
Latoya, spikle is flirting with you. It's allowed in the Chatterbox section of the site. Flirting is fun, isn't it?
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by hotangel2(f): 2:50am On Aug 17, 2005
Yes it is. Flirting is fun. Hahaha...this is fun. cheesy
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by spikle(m): 2:51am On Aug 17, 2005
shocked ha make una no ridicule me ooo which wat be flirt 4 d mata, latoya is ma Juliet and im her knight in shining armour, dont u knw she is shy..... ( im in 4 d spankin of ma life wen i get home tonite, thank God she's got soft palms wink
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by Latoya(f): 3:29am On Aug 17, 2005
I don tire for this unknown person called Spikle.Why dont u just let your intensions known instead of been smart.

@ Seun
is that all u have to say?
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by WesleyanA(f): 5:46am On Aug 17, 2005
he's in love with you wink.
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by Latoya(f): 5:49am On Aug 17, 2005
Nooooooooooooooooo somebody save me i need help smiley
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by Seun(m): 6:05am On Aug 17, 2005
I will save you I will save you! Give me your number and address and tonight I'll come and save you privately. Are you feeling cold? I can help you keep warm. So I am ready to save you!
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by WesleyanA(f): 6:10am On Aug 17, 2005
hehe.. latoya cheesy you're in biggg trouble.
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by Latoya(f): 6:53am On Aug 17, 2005
Oh no not again !!! But if u really want to save me y is it gonna be private? y do u need my number and address? hummmmmm the central heater in my house is always on,so i am always warm,except if u mean the other type cold wink
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by hotangel2(f): 7:19am On Aug 17, 2005
hey y'all. he's here. he's so hot. I need to go now. he's spending the night. Yeah i didn't tell u guys abt him, but tommorrow is a great day. i'll tell u everything. U seee i ain't been online much today cos i had to attend to ME. Yep. Saving the net for a hott guy. My dad's friend son. Purrrrrrrrfect!. Okay i've let it out now. I will explain better tommorrow. We gat movies to watch. Yes he's sleeping in my room...shut up, he'll be on the floor. And that's if we even sleep! I doubt it. We might sleep in the morning, definitely..actually no sleep for us. I gat to go. be safe y'all. Who's happy for me. I'll be here till the next 10 minutes. w00t. cheesy cheesy
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by DEKING3(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2005
Now I don't seem to know what's going here again. What are some people saying or even doing here? Did you look at the topic? rolleyes

dablessed and hot-angel, you haven't told me what you guys are up to yet.
And can I ask you guys to do me a favour, plsssssssss leave gina out of this. o.k?
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by layi(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2005
Latoya, such is life. Person wey u call to loan u money need your daughter as collateral. na wa o. Seun na so u wan take save Latoya. Wetin "cold" got to do with this? She's drowning in public so save her in public. Haba! a whole a-d-m-i-n-i-s-t-r-a-t-o-r!
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by DEKING3(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2005
I wonder ooh.
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by dablessed(f): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2005
layi:

Haba! a whole a-d-m-i-n-i-s-t-r-a-t-o-r!

I beg your pardon!

If na administrator nko? No be person? Abeg leave the guy oh, he was only making his intentions known abi.

Latoya, the ball is now in your court, who do you want to pass it to? De-king, Seun, spikle, That hottt guy in the library, etc? Shine your eyes well o and don't forget your "aspiration" oh.

I wish you luck my dear.
Re: Spousal Requirements of DE-KING and Latoya are Similar by DEKING3(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2005
Now we have good match-makers on nairaland. Huh . I wonder .......

Latoya, don't mind them oooo.
As for me, my hands are clean. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inec Result At Alimosho Local Government / Smart AI Content Creator Review – Revolutionize Your Content Creation With Smart / Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.