Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Chinese Friend And I Spent Yesterday At The Phaeno Science Center In Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Chinese Friend And I Spent Yesterday At The Phaeno Science Center In Germany (773 Views)

Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday / Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday / Terrible Accident Yesterday At Ogidi. (anambra State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chinese Friend And I Spent Yesterday At The Phaeno Science Center In Germany by churific(m): 12:53am On Apr 29, 2013
Two of my Chinese friends and I have been in Europe for the past 7 weeks now. We've traveled to 10 countries and 20 cities.

We spent the whole day yesterday at the Phaeno Science Center in Wolfsburg, Germany. One of the most interactive science museums in the world! It was amazing to see science at work and some of my high school and college physics and chemistry concepts come to life. Enjoy the little compilation I did afterwards.

Once our trip end next week, we'll be compiling a movie of the whole trip and I'll be posting that as well.

Arise O Compatriots!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqYImc4eNSw
Re: My Chinese Friend And I Spent Yesterday At The Phaeno Science Center In Germany by pipeewa(m): 2:07am On Apr 29, 2013
Nice trip. Think you can do it like a documentary for a layman to understand what the wonders you came across on your trip are all about. Seems you are the only one enjoying the show. Tell us what some of those stuffs were designed to achieve and the benefits

1 Like

Re: My Chinese Friend And I Spent Yesterday At The Phaeno Science Center In Germany by churific(m): 2:54am On Apr 29, 2013
pipeewa: Nice trip. Think you can do it like a documentary for a layman to understand what the wonders you came across on your trip are all about. Seems you are the only one enjoying the show. Tell us what some of those stuffs were designed to achieve and the benefits

Thank you. I do apologize for the little explanation. I didn't want to make the snippets too long. When we do the compilation/documentary at the end of our trip, we'll include a few more pointers to make it more easy to follow/understand.
Re: My Chinese Friend And I Spent Yesterday At The Phaeno Science Center In Germany by dustydee: 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
Cool, where in Germany? Will like to visit there.
Re: My Chinese Friend And I Spent Yesterday At The Phaeno Science Center In Germany by churific(m): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
dustydee: Cool, where in Germany? Will like to visit there.

The science center is in Wolfsburg, Germany which is an hour away from Hannover Germany. If you do ever visit Wolfburg, make sure you also visit the Volkswagen car museum (one of the largest one in the world inside the largest car facility in the world.)
Re: My Chinese Friend And I Spent Yesterday At The Phaeno Science Center In Germany by lifestyle1(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2013
This post has been hidden by the user
Re: My Chinese Friend And I Spent Yesterday At The Phaeno Science Center In Germany by lifestyle1(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2013
This post has been hidden by the user
Re: My Chinese Friend And I Spent Yesterday At The Phaeno Science Center In Germany by churific(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
life_style:

Just copy and past the link. or remove this part from your youtube link then paste it : &feature=youtu.be cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqYImc4eNSw

Wow. Very easy. Thank you so much. I appreciate the help!
Re: My Chinese Friend And I Spent Yesterday At The Phaeno Science Center In Germany by lifestyle1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
churific:

Wow. Very easy. Thank you so much. I appreciate the help!

You are welcome. cool

(1) (Reply)

Best City In India For Staying / Domestic Flights Within Nigeria / A Nigerian Being Maltreated By The Indian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.