Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Let Me Evaluate Your Software Business For FREE - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Let Me Evaluate Your Software Business For FREE (552 Views)

Serious Business For J2me Developers / Promo: Let Me Design A Flashy Website For You For 10k. / Let Me Build A Site For U Free Only Pay For Hosting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Evaluate Your Software Business For FREE by ayo84(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2013
If you would like a free 5 to 20 mins conversation on a social media evaluation about your business, we can do a 5 or 20 minute skype call, where i would evaluate your business and give you some social media strategies to grow your business.Please email me : dutonialmx(at)gmail(dot)com or add me on skype : dutonialmx

Offer only available to the first 5 people who contact me.

You can get lots of customers if you use social media to promote your business.
Most people disregard social media,thinking its a fun thing,while it has the potential to generate leads and also get you customers.You can use your facebook profile,blackberry ,twitter account to get you lots of customers online.
Even youtube, instagram etc

Social media offers an easy, affordable and effective way to connect with your target audience while creating brand awareness.You can directly Connect and Promote your business to Consumers.With Social Media, businesses are able to directly connect and promote to consumers immediately. This is definitely a cost effective way to advertise to already interested users who have already followed or liked your business. Not only are you able receive additional feedback from users, you are able to interact with them as well.

We would all agree that most conventional methods of marketing are not as effective as before.
Flyers,radio adverts, etc are struggling to convince a growing sophisticated crowd.

Offer only available to the first 5 people who contact me.
Re: Let Me Evaluate Your Software Business For FREE by ayo84(m): 3:17am On Oct 22, 2019
Mention your business for a free evaluation
Re: Let Me Evaluate Your Software Business For FREE by ayo84(m): 6:30am On Feb 13, 2020
Available for Free Entry Consulting

(1) (Reply)

Get .com Domain For N1000, Domain + Hosting For N2500 / App Developer Needed / Website Design Companies In Nigeria,uyo,calabar,umuahia,enugu,port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.