Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m (8089 Views)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day / Serena Williams Poses Semi- Nude For Pirelli Iconic Calendar. / Super Falcon Players Chichi Igbo & Cynthia Uwak Flaunt Semi-nude Bods(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by expertman(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2013
The desperation for money and cheap popularity among ladies is getting out of hand:
We’re not believing a word of it but that’s what she’s claiming! Her name is Adokiye Kyrian Yvonne and until now she was relatively a nobody. (See another photo below)

She had however released a few singles in August 2012, one of which featured popular rapper, Olamide. We listened to the song, it was horrible at best.

Rivers-born Adokiye is claiming she got paid $200,000 and was also given a Mercedes Benz G Wagon for this raunchy photo spread which has been featured in a New York magazine.

She however fails to divulge further details like the name of the magazine, where and when the photoshoot took place, only leading to the speculation that it is another desperate PR stunt.

Get More Of This Story Including Omotola Nude Pics Poses From http://cybernewsupdate.com/photo-female-singer-poses-semi-nude-for-n31m/

Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by zangiff(m): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2013
evil child
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Shimshark(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nice boobs
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by ebamma(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
I never see anything, were is the toto and tits

1 Like

Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Temismith(f): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
Na she sabbi.its her life,watever she wants,she do do with it.
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Popowaa: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
We don hear
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by freecocoa(f): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
OP you are mad o, if pouring water on yourself or wearing a pant and bra and pretending I'm at the beach will fetch me 31m, why da fuq won't I do it?

This is nothing abeg, if making that much money is that easy, then I'm sure most people would be super rich.

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Slimzybaby(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
freecocoa: OP you are mad o, if pouring water on yourself or wearing a pant and bra and pretending I'm at the beach will fetch me 31m, why da fuq won't I do it?

This is nothing abeg, if making that much money is that easy, then I'm sure most people would be super rich.

hehe...gals are not smiling o.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
31 million ? shocked

Errrr..... how can I get a job like this ? grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by pomporiking: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
Da faaaq?I wee get nak*d for less than that
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by joudini(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
$200,000
and a G wagon benz? For these 'everyday' pics? I mean c'mon what else did you do? Even Pørn stars and B-class models don't earn this much for a shoot!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
i was expecting to see more nudity sha...anyway she's not really 'semi nude' AND FOR 31 MILLION?? Nawa oh
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by GeneralJ(m): 3:56am On Apr 30, 2013
which kind mugu go pay 31million for this
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by GeneralJ(m): 3:57am On Apr 30, 2013
@op u forget this one??
[img]http://4.bp..com/-CUMYH4EWIAA/UI_DCcaA1CI/AAAAAAAAGBw/8jtmug9iKCc/s1600/IMG-20121026-01864.jpg[/img]

This girl look like she got bald hair, she is terribly unattractive in the face, even make-up no fit fix am.
but nice booby though
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Kairoseki77: 5:42am On Apr 30, 2013
[size=30pt]LIES!!!!![/size]

Nobody in the world would pay this woman N31m to pose 'semi-unclad'.

Are you foolish? That is just what she tells people to feel better about it.

She was probably given N100,000 and free lunch. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by denzel2009: 6:39am On Apr 30, 2013
Who would pay a bald woman $200k for this?
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Feedmemore(f): 7:08am On Apr 30, 2013
This story is as fake as Nicky Minaj's backside.
Nobody or organization will pay such astronomical amount of money for such...

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2013
ebamma: I never see anything, were is the toto and nipples?
at least i saw some tips. ur eyes dey pain u ni? grin
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by rodeo0070(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2013
Michaeljones36: [size=30pt]LIES!!!!![/size]

Nobody in the world would pay this woman N31m for pose 'semi-unclad'.

Are you foolish? That is just what she tells people to feel better about it.

She was probably given N100,000 and free lunch. grin
SECONDED. CHEAP PUBLICITY...
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by collins123(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2013
[size=13pt]*Who cares?*[/size]

Eating Pounded Cocoyam with Scorpion Soup

Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Lilimax(f): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2013
zangiff: evil child
Her life, her body...whatever she likes she will do with it undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by nairaman66(m): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2013
Lilimax:
Her life, her body...whatever she likes she will do with it undecided

Seriously Appalled this comment is coming from you..
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Hysteria: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2013
so
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Lilimax(f): 11:41am On Apr 30, 2013
nairaman66:

Seriously Appalled this comment is coming from you..
wink wink wink She will surely give account of her body one day.
Yeah, in no distant time.
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by LuluSparklez(f): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
$200,000 indeed, because she be Angel from heaven na. Story of my life
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Mcleo007(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
There goes the nairaland hypocrites condemning her as always. I don't the girl and don't care any less abt who she is or what not. If a girl gets naked and earns payment for it, so be it. Its called working hard for your money. I'd rather a girl shoot p.o.r.n. Than stoop low to beg money from every guy that walks her way. #Hustle
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
freecocoa: OP you are mad o, if pouring water on yourself or wearing a pant and bra and pretending I'm at the beach will fetch me 31m, why da fuq won't I do it?

exactly.many ladies dont know the worth of their bodies,their bodies can be changed to raw cash if put to good use instead of doing osho free around for low life men that wont even appreciate you instead circulate your sex tape about
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mcleo007: There goes the nairaland hypocrites condemning her as always. I don't the girl and don't care any less abt who she is or what not. If a girl gets naked and earns payment for it, so be it. Its called working hard for your money. I'd rather a girl shoot p.o.r.n. Than stoop low to beg money from every guy that walks her way. #Hustle
gbam.moreover its her body
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lilimax:
wink wink wink She will surely give account of her body one day.
Yeah, in no distant time.
una don start with una religiousity again.i can see how righteous we are when rapists,corrupt politicians and kidnappers are walking free on the streets of lagos,abeg spre me!
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
collins123: [size=13pt]*Who cares?*[/size]

Eating Pounded Cocoyam with Scorpion Soup

while your mate or perhaps a girl younger than you is 31 million richer.its sad i am already engaged,if not,just doing half of this wearing only my designer bra and flaunting my belle button and a bum short will fetch me a whooping sum of raw cash.girls make proper use of what your momma has given you wink and stop the osho free gifts :p
Re: Photo: Female Singer Poses Semi-nude For N31m by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
zangiff: evil child
its her decision,duhh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Electrocuted After Climbing Over Electric Fence To Meet Boyfriend(photos / Viral Photo Of Baby Removing Doctor's Mask Becomes An Emblem Of Hope / Would You Rock This Madonna's Grills? At 55!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.