Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Happy 60th Birthday To "The Bull" Chief Mike Adenuga - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy 60th Birthday To "The Bull" Chief Mike Adenuga (3858 Views)

Breaking: Former IG Chief Sunday Adewusi Is Dead / Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift For My 60th Birthday —pastor Bakare / Pastor Tunde Bakare Gets N20million As 60th Birthday Gift From Church Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy 60th Birthday To "The Bull" Chief Mike Adenuga by merciie(f): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2013
mike adenuga, fondly called the ''BULL'' is 60 years old today. The GLO, CONOIL, SOUTHERN AIR and until recently ETB boss is arguably the highest employer of labour in Nigeria and in appreciation, the Nigerian Government bestowed on him the award of the GCON (the second highest national award in the country.
Let me spare you his biography.
The philantropist and PILLAR OF SPORT in Africa deserves our cheers. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL ISHOLA ADENIYI AGBOLA adenuga. LONG LIFE AND MORE PROSPERITY!

Re: Happy 60th Birthday To "The Bull" Chief Mike Adenuga by tanton(f): 10:22am On Apr 15, 2015
Great love and respect to Mike Adenuga from one of the best portrait artist in Nigeria Ayeola Ayodeji.
See the portrait painting of Mike Adenuga http://awizzy.net/mike-adenuga-portrait-painting-by-ayeola-ayodeji/

Re: Happy 60th Birthday To "The Bull" Chief Mike Adenuga by tanton(f): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Half Car Driven By A Donkey (photo) / Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. / The Most Cutest Kids I Have Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.