Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

The Next Titan Reality Show Premiers In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Next Titan Reality Show Premiers In Nigeria (1782 Views)

Chika Ike's Miss Teacher Premiers In Enugu (photos) / Attack On Titan: The Best Anime Today / Silent Scandal: Another Big Nollywood Hit Premiers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next Titan Reality Show Premiers In Nigeria by dikenna: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2013
The Next Titan is a proudly Nigerian Entrepreneurial Reality TV Show. The Season One of the 13-week Reality TV Show will see 20 talented young entrepreneurs competing in order to earn support and investments for their businesses.

Every week, the contestants will work in two teams, each under the guidance of a project manager gotten by balloting, to compete in business-driven tasks around Lagos, Nigeria. Apart from working as teams, each of the contestants is expected to display his/her creativity on their personal business ideas in the Academy.

They would use their ideas and creativity, along with their business acumen, to win challenges. Contestants are subjected to long hours, gruelling deadlines, intellectual challenges, personality clashes and intense scrutiny under the careful watch of their supervisors and judges of the show.

The last person standing will win N5 million investment for his business with a brand new car and business supports. The other contestants will also go back home with prizes depending on the stages which they are evicted. Apart from these prizes, they will go home with new inspiration and 'I can do attitude' that can turn their dreams into reality.

After each task, contestants must account for their actions and be examined by the top judges. The viewers will be allowed to participate by expressing their views about the contestants. The contestants will have an opportunity of interaction with a select of top CEOs and successful entrepreneurs for advice and inspiration.

The Competition will bring the reality of the pains and gains of entrepreneurial journey into the living rooms of the millions of viewers.

The season one of The Next Titan will be anchored by a celebrity and professional presenter.

The show will be watched by millions of Nigerians via terrestrial and satellite television
Re: The Next Titan Reality Show Premiers In Nigeria by dikenna: 11:51am On Apr 29, 2013
pls watch the show on saturdays on chanels tv 8-9pm. Fellow nairalanders pls help me out and vote for my sister as she is one of the final 16 and needs ur vote to remain in the house.to vote for her pls text TITAN TOBECHI and send to 33352.Make una help una fellow nairalander o. thnx a lot. (MOD pls i take God beg u. put on front page pls
dikenna: The Next Titan is a proudly Nigerian Entrepreneurial Reality TV Show. The Season One of the 13-week Reality TV Show will see 20 talented young entrepreneurs competing in order to earn support and investments for their businesses.

Every week, the contestants will work in two teams, each under the guidance of a project manager gotten by balloting, to compete in business-driven tasks around Lagos, Nigeria. Apart from working as teams, each of the contestants is expected to display his/her creativity on their personal business ideas in the Academy.

They would use their ideas and creativity, along with their business acumen, to win challenges. Contestants are subjected to long hours, gruelling deadlines, intellectual challenges, personality clashes and intense scrutiny under the careful watch of their supervisors and judges of the show.

The last person standing will win N5 million investment for his business with a brand new car and business supports. The other contestants will also go back home with prizes depending on the stages which they are evicted. Apart from these prizes, they will go home with new inspiration and 'I can do attitude' that can turn their dreams into reality.

After each task, contestants must account for their actions and be examined by the top judges. The viewers will be allowed to participate by expressing their views about the contestants. The contestants will have an opportunity of interaction with a select of top CEOs and successful entrepreneurs for advice and inspiration.

The Competition will bring the reality of the pains and gains of entrepreneurial journey into the living rooms of the millions of viewers.

The season one of The Next Titan will be anchored by a celebrity and professional presenter.

The show will be watched by millions of Nigerians via terrestrial and satellite television
Re: The Next Titan Reality Show Premiers In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
Its threads like this that should make front page.
But of course, all the mode here are interested in is which Nairalander is grinning idiotically into the camera with a Naija "celebrity"!
The show primiered yday on Channels TV and I was quite impressed.
I really look forward to the tasks they would be given and how each team / contestant will try to prove their mettle to stay in the house.
PS: I have a vested interest in the success of this program grin

1 Like

Re: The Next Titan Reality Show Premiers In Nigeria by dikenna: 6:39am On May 05, 2013
Realli enjoyed the task they were given this past week.the boiz won (personally I think its because they were opportuned to catch tee- A.) But it was generalli beautiful. Pls u guys shud keep watchin and keep votin for tobe. Thanks... MOD, MOD, MOD..how many times did I call u? Front page na pls.
Re: The Next Titan Reality Show Premiers In Nigeria by Vicktor2015(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2013
@dikena pls give updates about the show
Re: The Next Titan Reality Show Premiers In Nigeria by gynny(f): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
The next titan is brought to you by Heritage Bank. the next titan is another cycle of the Nigerian Entrepreneurial Reality TV Show. In this TV show, great young entrepreneurs meet. Click on the link below to get eligibility details and audition details
http://www.urbantvshows.com/the-next-titan-season-3-audition-dates-and-venues-released/
Re: The Next Titan Reality Show Premiers In Nigeria by reasonwitme: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
they shud expand d viewing channels. channels TV not enof
Re: The Next Titan Reality Show Premiers In Nigeria by Anukuks(f): 4:58am On Sep 14, 2016
gynny:
The next titan is brought to you by Heritage Bank. the next titan is another cycle of the Nigerian Entrepreneurial Reality TV Show. In this TV show, great young entrepreneurs meet. Click on the link below to get eligibility details and audition details
http://www.urbantvshows.com/the-next-titan-season-3-audition-dates-and-venues-released/
I was invited for audition any pointers as to how I can ace it and get into the boot camp

(1) (Reply)

Paul P Square In Birthday Pic With Child And Wife And Birthday Cake / See This Agbaya Making Love To This Small Girl / Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.