Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Physics Graduate/ I.T Expert Seriously In Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Physics Graduate/ I.T Expert Seriously In Need Of A Job (1255 Views)

What's My Chance As A Physics Graduate In The Job Market / Graduate I.T Trainee Needed At Sysserve Solutions Ltd in Lagos. / Adexon Global Technology Is Recruiting Viabrant I.t Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physics Graduate/ I.T Expert Seriously In Need Of A Job by Achieverbaba: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
Great people of Nairaland!

A brother here is tired and fraustrated already, graduated from the university ranked as best lately by the NUC but presently in serious need of a job.

I worked wiv an IT firm that services Networks for 'ETB', DHL, Lag govt to mention few. Buh due to the management's inability to cope with the challenges of d 'new age technology' the company is has folded up guess due emerging IT firms.

i'm CCNA certified, with great knowledge of Microsoft servers.
Plssssss sir/ma any assistance will sincerely appreciated
Re: Physics Graduate/ I.T Expert Seriously In Need Of A Job by Achieverbaba: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
In serious need of this job to sustain the day-to-day need of a young man, pls any kind of help, suggestions will be appreciated
Re: Physics Graduate/ I.T Expert Seriously In Need Of A Job by lekywhite(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
Can you do a marketing job? market IT services and be paid 10% of your target as salary e.g u get N50K as salary if u get job with profit of 500k.
if you can send your cv to info@corpratechsolutions.com
Re: Physics Graduate/ I.T Expert Seriously In Need Of A Job by Achieverbaba: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
Its a very good offer sir, buh jobs based on commission doesnt really work well for me. Even tho i can market
Re: Physics Graduate/ I.T Expert Seriously In Need Of A Job by Achieverbaba: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2013
Guys, still keeping hope alive.....plsssss. No matter the working condition(s)
Re: Physics Graduate/ I.T Expert Seriously In Need Of A Job by Achieverbaba: 9:16am On May 02, 2013
ve got excellent hardware skills. Laptops, desktop, scanners etc
Re: Physics Graduate/ I.T Expert Seriously In Need Of A Job by Achieverbaba: 5:44pm On May 02, 2013
Still hoping guys, can be reached on bholargee@yahoo.com

thanks so much for the support
Re: Physics Graduate/ I.T Expert Seriously In Need Of A Job by Achieverbaba: 9:54am On May 04, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Chemiron Intl Ltd Is Recruiting / Tax Graduate Recruitment 2013 / Submit Your Business Application For Youwin 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.