Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Just Take A Look And See The Legacy Projects Of T.a Orji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Take A Look And See The Legacy Projects Of T.a Orji (576 Views)

Deleting Priority Projects Of A Govt Is An Economic Crime - Wole Solanke / Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / The Many "Pet Projects" Of First Ladies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Take A Look And See The Legacy Projects Of T.a Orji by obinalihe: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
Seeing some of the legacy projects of the present administration gives me a lot of joy , this shows how fruitful and progressive the administration has been. I make bold to say the T.A's administration has procreated a lot of interest that are appreciable to a greater extent....all I pray for is for a chain of developmental trend to surmount the already achieved ones and creates a phenomenal governance that will keep benefiting the citizenry and for the interest of all in all

Re: Just Take A Look And See The Legacy Projects Of T.a Orji by Ejine(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
All these are official buildings to be used by governement bodies.
Justice building, court complex, etc.

How exactly will they uplift the economy of the state? undecided

How many markets has he built or rehabilitated?

How many schools has he developed or renovated?

I can't see a single hospital in that picture collection except the Diagnostic Centre which wasn't built by you, boss.

I can't see any public water supply facilities in here, boss.

I can't see any waste management facilities in here, boss.

All these things that really affect people on a mass scale, they're nowhere to be seen here, boss.

Are your conference halls going to be occupied by robots, boss?

1 Like

Re: Just Take A Look And See The Legacy Projects Of T.a Orji by confusion247(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
A visit to abia state will prove to you that the OP is living under a spell and a curse.
Re: Just Take A Look And See The Legacy Projects Of T.a Orji by stmera: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
i begin to wonder why everything on display are still under construction after 5years of governance

a display of completed project is far better than this display of shame.

(1) (Reply)

"If General Buhari Was President, Then--" / Boko Haram Using ‘419’ Tactics •how They Trick People To Die In Bombing / Which Of Dis Meals Can't U Share Wit Anybody?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.