Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Daniel Ademinokan Dumps Ex Wife For Stella Damasus Over Boring Sex Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel Ademinokan Dumps Ex Wife For Stella Damasus Over Boring Sex Life (3707 Views)

Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit / Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan, Her Man Celebrate Val In A Romantic Way -pic (2) (3) (4)

Re: Daniel Ademinokan Dumps Ex Wife For Stella Damasus Over Boring Sex Life by Larrey(f): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
Wunmi10: I hope his mother is now happy with his choice. If she has another shop that's her business and they helped ur sorr.y ass and all you do is open ur big mout.h ! This is the very same reason some pple don't like having friends or family stay with them for too long. You go dey do aproko up and down.
By all this story u wrote, am very sure you are not married. And God is watching you and Daniel and all you cheating slu.ts !!! This is a lesson to married Couples whose hubby or wife has a close female or male business associate ! I pray Doris Simeon gets a better man than Daniel who will love and cherish her like a queen. I will put her in my prayers.
same here o cos i tink d lady is too decent to lose her husband just like dat,marriage is for better or worst,GOD wil give her d husband dat will love her d way she is.(very respectful,easy going,gentle and she's not flirt)i used to envy even dem wen dey were 2geda,GOD knows best
Re: Daniel Ademinokan Dumps Ex Wife For Stella Damasus Over Boring Sex Life by Larrey(f): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
berem: My dear, the thing dey pain me die! If you had watched their reality TV show before probably it would have hurt you the way it's hurting me. What a lovely couple and beautiful son. If another pesin marry the man e for no pain me but Stella? haba na. God no go let another woman snatch our husband.
amen o,and GOD wil not let us to choose wrongly.i used to watch dere reality show too.

Bose Akanmu Gets Support From Women Over Her Leaked Sex Tape / Photos From Mavin Crew's Visit To Manchester University / If you have a chance to bring back a dead celebrity who would it be *Pic*

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9