Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment (1390 Views)

Help!!! Help!!! Who Can Assist Me In Creating A Wapka Site..please Help Me / I Need Constructive Review Of This Site, Please / All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment by babaskool(m): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
so guys i'm based in london being designing websites for about a year now but now i'm working on my own e-commerce online store like jumia which would be selling cheap brand new popular smartphones....so like i want anyone with any experience in e-commerce side of website creating to get at me and besides i can't put a link of my work in progress website because i'm building the website offline through WORDPRESS and yes u can build a website through wordpress without being online...but that's another story itself..so start commenting guys
Re: Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment by JohnCloud(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
CloudWare Technologies will provide a website designer for you in any area (be it e-commerce or Website designing as a whole). Also for online payment, contact john@cloudware.ng
Re: Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
babaskool: so guys i'm based in london being designing websites for about a year now but now i'm working on my own e-commerce online store like jumia which would be selling cheap brand new popular smartphones....so like i want anyone with any experience in e-commerce side of website creating to get at me and besides i can't put a link of my work in progress website because i'm building the website offline through WORDPRESS and yes u can build a website through wordpress without being online...but that's another story itself..so start commenting guys

You need to be specific about your request. Which WordPress theme framework are you working it and if you need to colloborate you need to move your site from localhost to a live (production or demo) environment.

Regards
Re: Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment by CreativeWeb(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
I can spin the e-commerce website for you with any of these premium themes. I am a wordpress geek.

Check:
http://wp-demo.oxy-theme.com/oxy-fashion/
http://newsmartwave.net/wordpress/venedor/default/
http://8theme.com/demo/idstore/dark/
Re: Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
CreativeWeb:
I can spin the e-commerce website for you with any of these premium themes. I am a wordpress geek.

Check:
http://wp-demo.oxy-theme.com/oxy-fashion/
http://newsmartwave.net/wordpress/venedor/default/
http://8theme.com/demo/idstore/dark/

Off Topic:- CreativeWeb used to be a female... What happened? undecided
Re: Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment by semasir: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
I can help out with your desired e-commerce portal using Joomla! platform if you do not mind. Let's talk via 08098002051 on WhatsApp or via my signature info. Thanks
Re: Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment by CreativeWeb(m): 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
coolsix:

Off Topic:- CreativeWeb used to be a female... What happened? undecided

I did a surgery and became a male. tongue
Re: Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment by j4sure(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Be it magento,wordpress,opencart. We can gice just want u want like konga.com,deluxe.com,raynet.com. if u inLagos i would have ask u to join us at the web consultant training coming up dis thur 20th but u can request for the videos www.africanwebservice.com/training
Re: Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment by adewaleh(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
visit www.vendymall.com
its one of our new projects.
Re: Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment by erico2k2(m): 12:18am On Dec 09, 2017
babaskool:
so guys i'm based in london being designing websites for about a year now but now i'm working on my own e-commerce online store like jumia which would be selling cheap brand new popular smartphones....so like i want anyone with any experience in e-commerce side of website creating to get at me and besides i can't put a link of my work in progress website because i'm building the website offline through WORDPRESS and yes u can build a website through wordpress without being online...but that's another story itself..so start commenting guys
what?
Re: Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment by erico2k2(m): 12:31am On Dec 09, 2017
babaskool:
So You thought we wont find this out abi you lying since 1800BC
Re: Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment by babaskool(m): 12:33am On Dec 09, 2017
erico2k2:

So You thought we wont find this out abi you lying since 1800BC

I put up a post in 2013 on how I wanted to try E commerce I was jst abt to start uni that year and u come 4 years saying you found out what ...what exactly have u found out ....you that wants to do 6 inches of slab with 180 bags of cement Maka why
Re: Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment by erico2k2(m): 12:37am On Dec 09, 2017
babaskool:

I put up a post in 2013 on how I wanted to try E commerce I was jst abt to start uni that year and u come 4 years saying you found out what ...what exactly have u found out ....you that wants to do 6 inches of slab with 180 bags of cement Maka why
you B thief simple,you did not come to teh UK you was just looking 4 people to scam
lets go bck to that topic so that others can see u 4 whom U are
Re: Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment by babaskool(m): 12:41am On Dec 09, 2017
erico2k2:

you B thief simple,you did not come to teh UK you was just looking 4 people to scam
lets go bck to that topic so that others can see u 4 whom U are

Well that works in my favour now then cos surely I must have been in the Uk before and must have been living there for some time ...but this doesn't defeat the facts that I have put before you tonight, travelling from the uk to Nigeria all the time is not a bad problem to have ...it creates more exposure and enlightenment unlike you who want to build a filling station for 100 million no matter what ...anything other than that is a scam smh
Re: Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment by erico2k2(m): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2017
babaskool:

Well that works in my favour now then cos surely I must have been in the Uk before and must have been living there for some time ...but this doesn't defeat the facts that I have put before you tonight, travelling from the uk to Nigeria all the time is not a bad problem to have ...it creates more exposure and enlightenment unlike you who want to build a filling station for 100 million no matter what ...anything other than that is a scam smh
my friend sharaaaap U dont even realize how clueless U sound,U keep Embarassing yourself.I have lived in the Uk more than 18 years to me its not a big deal but for U it deff is.But the fact of the matter is,U are so ignorant you dont even know it yet and you say you are 29? you wanna B 50 B4 you will know abi
young man stop this stupidity read your books so you can stand at per with your mate if not, na phone packet you go sell for Old age.
Re: Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment by babaskool(m): 12:49am On Dec 09, 2017
erico2k2:

my friend sharaaaap U dont even realize how clueless U sound,U keep Embarassing yourself.I have lived in the Uk more than 18 years to me its not a big deal but for U it deff is.But the fact of the matter is,U are so ignorant you dont even know it yet and you say you are 29? you wanna B 50 B4 you will know abi
young man stop this stupidity read your books so you can stand at per with your mate if not, na phone packet you go sell for Old age.

Uve been in the uk for 18 years and u sound like an agbero like this smh , wht cud possibly have gone wrong with ur life, after 18 years wht tangible achievements do u have, maybe u were even deported after that 18 years self or u have never left onitsha before in ur life ...either one of the two
Re: Anyone With Any Experience Of An Online E-commerce Site Please Comment by erico2k2(m): 12:55am On Dec 09, 2017
babaskool:

Uve been in the uk for 18 years and u sound like an agbero like this smh , wht cud possibly have gone wrong with ur life, after 18 years wht tangible achievements do u have, maybe u were even deported after that 18 years self or u have never left onitsha before in ur life ...either one of the two
ahahah DOnt worry about me but yourself, Lawyer ,phone seller, tourist, erm builder, UK burger, 419 ,yahoo plus Southampton/London burger mayB nah that level U take clear pack for the girls in your area dat year

(1) (Reply)

Dedicated Servers Starting From $99/month / Very Hot: Airtel N100 For 10gb And N200 For 20gb / Top Biggest Common Mistakes In Running Facebook Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.