Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Setting Your Financial Goal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Setting Your Financial Goal (664 Views)

Please Good Nairalanders, I Need your Financial Help / Setting Up A Cybercafe: Detailed Requirements Please / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setting Your Financial Goal by janeobi2: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2008
The problem most people have is setting a financial goal and how to accomplish this goal.
The days of day dreaming are over get real and turn those beautiful dreams into goals, then goals to reality and smile to your future.

Go to:    http://janinvest5.googlepages.com

For steps in setting your goals, check the link for goals and goal setting.
Re: Setting Your Financial Goal by janeobi2: 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2008
Still on setting your financial goal.  A goal is that stated target or a vision with plans and actions to achieve it at a particular time. It is said that a driver driving with no destination will end up anywhere, but he who knows where he is going will put up all actions to reach his target. If you want financial freedom but have no goal you are really missing it. When i say goal, i don't mean dreams but a stated vision ( in black and white).
How do i set my goal? I know this is the question echoing through your mind. To save time typing, quickly rush to this website for more detailed knowledge and empowerment:

http://janinvest5.googlepages.com/goalsandgoalsetting
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Need A Paypal And Us Account / Investment Idea Wanted. / Make More Money With Advanced Investment Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.