Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (969 Views)

Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa / Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder / Funsho Williams, PDP Lagos State Governor-to-be, Killed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 30, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2013
Nawa for Nigeria o
Re: . by mike404(m): 7:27am On Apr 30, 2013
Did I hear you mentioned six suspected killers of funsho williams Well, nemesis will soon cash up with tinubu and his killer squad.... Tinubu killed an innocent man that woulda turn lagos state into a paradise just because they don't want PDP to rule lagos state.... GOD IS WATCHING angry
Re: . by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2013
Very pathetic country. You're talking about destroyed evidence and whatnot, when the whole world knows that the 'evidence' is alive and well at No. 26 Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi. Bloody jokers.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2013
I remember when Funsho Williams came to my Church, Holy Family Catholic Church Festac Town to seek for support for the Gubernatorial Election years back. A staunch Catholic and a nice man. Little did we know that he was going to be assassinated. HE WHO KILLS BY THE SWORD WILL DIE BY THE SWORD. RIP FUNSHO WILLIAMS!
Re: . by BabaEleko(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
mike404: Did I hear you mentioned six suspected killers of funsho williams Well, nemesis will soon cash up with tinubu and his killer squad.... Tinubu killed an innocent man that woulda turn lagos state into a paradise just because they don't want PDP to rule lagos state.... GOD IS WATCHING angry

You are so dumb to remember that PDP members themselves were pointing accusing fingers at each other, especially Musiliu Obanikoro was a prime suspect. Not 1 AC member was suspected or named and then u come here to spill B.S. God save u say nairaland na faceless community, I for use ur nose blow whistle Oloriburuku Jambite.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Fashola At Year 2013 Children’s Day Celebration, Pics / Forget 2015 Presidency, Northern Youths Tell Buhari / Chevron To Auction Rights To 2 Nigeria Oil Blocks As It Moves Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.