Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Latest Prophesies By The Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Latest Prophesies By The Prophet (449 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / 2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Prophesies By The Prophet by godlyguy(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2013
During a live service on Friday(26th April 2013) my man of God, Prophet Orah Jerome reminded the congregation of His earlier prophecies few days before. These were His exact words:
~Prayers have to be done for Aso-Rock against confusion which will lead to the reshuffling of members of cabinet. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala should be very prayerful.
~ A prominent ex-political office holder in Africa will be no more within this quarter.
~ The merger between parties that brought about All Progressive Congress will not see the light of the day.
~ A prominent American figure will be no more within this quarter.
~ The Uefa champions league will be full of surprises. He threw more blinding light on the Champions' League by saying "I see history been made". He further reminded the congregation of His earlier prophecy "I see a coach being disgraced out of a club" Those that have been following His prophesies know that all come to fulfillment.

1 Share

Re: Latest Prophesies By The Prophet by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
What business does a pastor have with UEFA? Orishirishi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Attracted To Your Helpers In Jesus Name. / The Father's Love For The Son / Must You Go To A Church, Temple Or Shrine To Pray To God ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.