Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Video: Female Agbero With Cane In Lagos Bus-stop! Can You Imagine... - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Video: Female Agbero With Cane In Lagos Bus-stop! Can You Imagine... (1616 Views)

Pic Video: Female Gospel Singer Caught Having S*x With Director / Can You Imagine What Runs Babes Can Do? Watch This / Video: Female Fan Faints After Meeting Rick Ross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Female Agbero With Cane In Lagos Bus-stop! Can You Imagine... by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9PA6lU9P24

I hope this girl's mother has not seen this video...! grin
Re: Video: Female Agbero With Cane In Lagos Bus-stop! Can You Imagine... by DonaldGenes(m): 12:55am On May 01, 2013
lol
Re: Video: Female Agbero With Cane In Lagos Bus-stop! Can You Imagine... by gluv01(f): 11:44pm On May 04, 2013
Interviewer: You have not think of to go school?
Guy: omo forget about school,we are on street, we are a street guy,
Interviewer: Can I learn how to be an agebero girl?
Guy: It can possible, if you have to be
Interviewer: what do I need to start this job?
Guy: You can follow me na, take cain, i go dey collect money

Enough Gbagun! cheesy
Go girl!

3 Likes

Re: Video: Female Agbero With Cane In Lagos Bus-stop! Can You Imagine... by Lolaabokoku(f): 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pishaunn!
Re: Video: Female Agbero With Cane In Lagos Bus-stop! Can You Imagine... by adisa204(m): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2013
Are you shiting me,wat if they are making 7k per day 98percent cannot boast of saving 1k perday dats because the money aint der own.but bone all this one gan sef,the female reporter wan get action small ohhhh

(1) (Reply)

In Pictures: Meet The Contestants For "Gulder Ultimate Search" Season 10 / Davido Is Irresponsible, Immature –sesan / Nig, Graduate Who Got Job By Standing At London Train Station With Sign, Now Hir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.