Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Iyanya Laments Single Status: “finding A Girlfriend As A Celebrity Is Hard” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Laments Single Status: “finding A Girlfriend As A Celebrity Is Hard” (659 Views)

"Late Abubakar Audu Was A Monster", Girl Laments On Twitter / Ronke Oshodi-oke Laments The Big Size Of Her Boobs: “I Spend N10,000 On A Bra” / Meet Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend As They Love Up In Romantic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Laments Single Status: “finding A Girlfriend As A Celebrity Is Hard” by henrydeelinkag(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
Singer Onoyem Mbuk aka Iyanya is currently lamenting his inability to find a good girlfriend due to his busy schedule.

The singer who just staged an amazing performance in Toronto in a recent interview said there is currently no woman in his life.

When queried about the lady in his life, Iyanya said;
Nobody. It’s not like there can’t be anybody but my job would not allow it. It’s hard to find someone that will be with you and actually take the pain, stand the rain.

I feel like anyone I have tried to have a relationship with always says “no, I can’t”.

He was also asked if he can date a fellow celebrity, the singer responded with;

I can date anybody but the thing about dating celebs is that it would most likely not last. The only way it may last is if they are not successful. But if they are both successful, when people see them together, they would focus on them. That alone has an effect on the relationship because they won’t be free.

Then what happened to Yvonne Nelson and Tonto Dikeh… Guess the hotties have dumped him.

Source link: http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/04/iyanya-laments-single-status-finding.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sid Of Mavin Record Acquire New Property / {PHOTO} See Adebayor Dey Follow Lil Wayne Club For Yankee / Message From Rapper Ice Prince To Nija Artise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.